1

[Setting: Ancient Mesopotamia, Gilgamesh is on a quest to find the Elixir of Life. Ink is accompanying him]

Gilgamesh: (striding confidently)

Ink: (skipping along, bumping into things) Oh, hey there, Gilgamesh! Where are we going again?

Gilgamesh: (sighs) Foolish mongrel! We're searching for the Elixir of Life, the key to eternal youth and power!

Ink: (scratches head) Elixir of Life... Is that like a really fancy smoothie?

Gilgamesh: (rolls eyes) No, you imbecile! It's the elixir that grants immortality and makes one invincible!

Ink: (brightens up) Ah, got it! So, it's like the ultimate cheat code, huh?

Gilgamesh: (nods) Exactly! Now, focus, mongrel. We must be vigilant and face any challenges that come our way.

[They reach the shores of the sea.]

Gilgamesh: (stares at the vast expanse of water) We must venture into the depths of the sea. The plant we seek lies at the bottom.

Ink: (looks hesitant) Uh, Gilgamesh, are you sure it's a good idea? I mean, I can't really swim, and I have a feeling I'll forget to hold my breath.

Gilgamesh: (rolls eyes) Pathetic. Fear not, painter, for I shall guide you through the depths of the sea. We will retrieve the plant together.

[Underwater, Gilgamesh and Ink are submerged, communicating through gurgling sounds and exaggerated gestures.]

Gilgamesh: (points downwards, gurgles fiercely) Plant... there! Retrieve it, mongrel!

Ink: (gurgles nervously, gestures to his head) Remember... what? Plant? Oh, right! (dives clumsily)

[As they swim deeper, Ink starts to get distracted by the underwater scenery.]

Ink: (gurgles excitedly, points at fish) Look, Gilgamesh! Pretty fishies! Wait... why are they swimming in the wrong direction?

Gilgamesh: (gurgles angrily, gestures to keep moving) Ignore the distractions, mongrel! Focus on the task at hand!

Ink: (gurgles playfully, swims in circles) Woo-hoo! Look at me, Gilgamesh! I'm doing underwater somersaults!

Gilgamesh: (gurgles impatiently, grabs Ink's arm and points to the plant) Painter! Plant! Now!

Ink: (gurgles, looks confused) Plant? Oh, right! (starts grabbing random underwater objects)

[Eventually, they resurface, with Gilgamesh frustrated and Ink clueless as ever.]

Gilgamesh: (emerges from water, drenched and annoyed) Curse that serpent! The plant, the elixir... it's all gone!

Ink: (pops up nearby, shaking water off) Oh no, we lost the plant? My bad, I must have dropped it while trying to juggle some seashells!

Gilgamesh: (facepalms) Juggle seashells? Painter, you imbecile! This was our chance at immortality!

Ink: (shrugs, grinning) Well, at least we had some underwater fun, right? Maybe we can find some seaweed and pretend it's the elixir!

Gilgamesh: (grumbles) Foolish, I have no time for your antics.