Beginning

"Are you freaking kidding me?!" With a shock tone she glanced to her best friend Manik.

He was a very nice man; he's a 6ft tall and had a tan skin, with a combination of dark brownish eyes; he's the Mr. Perfect of their batch and most girls liked to be with him except to his best friend Nandini.

"You know I never kid" with a low voice answered Manik.

"I'll be leaving soon, about a week or two." he stared at Nandini.

She is the Ms. Perfect of their batch; her popularity is unbelievable, guys will love to be with her and girls want to be like her.

Nandini and Manik are BFF's since the day they wear diapers. Coincidentally, they both have the same birthdate, they grew in the same village and their
families were really close. They both have the biggest opposites, some would say they really are perfect for each other but they would just laugh to it. For them, they will never be more than BFF.

They treat each other as siblings, Nandini and Manik doesn't find any attraction from one another which makes them comfortable. But the difference between other BFF into theirs was; they sometimes don't want to hang out together.

Nandini's pov

"Why so sudden?" I asked.

Actually, I'm used to be left alone by Manik because I know he'll come back but about his leaving? I can't handle it!

"Dad and Mum have planned to set another Branch of our Business in New York, and besides opportunities comes once in a lifetime that's why
they grab it!" explained Manik.

"New York? It is like a thousand miles away. Are you coming back, aren't you?" I asked with a tone of doubt.

"Yes, but I don't know when maybe five years or more." respond by him.

He doesn't want to go, but for the sake of their business he has no choice. Family is still important.

"Well, It's alright even though you're there you still communicate with me right my BFF?!" teased by me.

"Ah! Let's see, maybe? I don't know. HAHAHAHAHA!" teased by him. "Don't worry, you'll never be replaced and we still live here, we'll just stay there
for a little while" he added

"I know! That's why I'm not worried." I said.

How could I be worried? We used to be far even though we're best friends.

Two weeks after (Departure Time)

Hey! Big head, try to write me ok?!" teased by Nandini.

"You don't have a mailbox shorty!" Manik teased her back.

"Don't worry Nandini, we'll send you mails. I already talked to your Mum and she said it's alright!" said by Nyonika, Manik's mom.

"Don't sweat for it Nyo!" answered Nandini.

They call each other's parents by nicknames

The flight bound to New York is now on board, calling the passengers to get going..

"So this is it Nandini, no teardrops okay?!" smiled Manik as he glances to Nandini one last time.

"Who told you that I will put a tear when you leave? Don't you know l'm strong and I can manage myself big head!" smiled Nandini.

"Hey Sia, always remind Nandini to cut her nails, brush her teeth, wash her face and not burp! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Said Manik to Nandini's mom.

"Don't worry Manik I will" responded by Nandini's mom.

The flight bound to New York is now on board, calling the passengers to get going..

"Okay honey, we'll get going see you 10 years after:" bid by Raj Manik's dad.

"Wait what?! 10 years after?! Raju?!" asked Nandini with a frowned face.

"I'm really not sure Nandu, but we'll give you an up-date, after all you're like our daughter:" answered Manik's dad.

"See you then Nandu." bid Manik.

He hugged and kissed her on her forehead, he also gave her the most precious pendant He ever had.

Nandini still on shocked knowing that her best friend will be gone for 10 years. What If they'll never see
each other again? What if Manik Will find a new best friend? What if? They were only 15 years old and when they'll see each other again, they will be in their 20's.

As Nandini watched the airplane fly, she just smiled and cried. She didn't notice that she's crying until her mom and dad hugged her and wiped her tears.

The first three years were so fine about the communication between her and Manik, but when the Forth year came it suddenly changed. Nandini hasn't
received any mails from Manik, she's wondering why? Then telling herself that may be Manik was just busy to write. She wrote him but got no reply.
Nandini then suddenly begun to wonder.

So here is the beginning of new story I hope you like it

So share you reviews💕

Alina❤