Work day

~No one's pov~
Everyone got there jobs set , Brooklyn and Rayne worked at the grocery store, Fiona worked at a hotel working on being a nurse , and Jack worked at the arcade.

Brooklyn was leaning against the counter flipping through magazines when Rayne walked in "Gosh, I'm so glad your here there's so many old grannies" Brooklyn said while whispering. "Why are you whispering it's not like they're hearing aids can hear you." Rayne said chuckling. "Well,that shelf over there needs to restocking" Brooklyn said pointing at the shelf and grabbing a box from under the counter. Rayne grabbed the box and headed over until he was met by a blonde, the blonde looked over and smiled and waved. "Oh hi, I was looking for the brand "DIY" it's laundry detergent" the blonde said still smiling "Oh! Uhm no I don't think we have that but they most likely have it two doors down" Rayne said holding the box. "Oh alright thank you!" The blonde reply's and exits the store. Rayne watches her leave then puts the box down and began putting the cans on the shelf smiling a bit to himself.

"Room 207 needs cleaning Fiona, would ya do it?" a tall brunet says walking over with a bin of towels, "yeah" Fiona says while rolling the cart over to the elevator pressing floor 2. Fiona vacuumed the floor, got the bed sheets and threw them in the bin, then scrubbed the bathroom, she then went to the laundry room and was met by the same brunet from earlier, "Hey Fiona." , "Hey zack." Fiona said while putting the bedsheets in the washer, "so Fiona, I was wondering if I could maybe get your number? for work cause of course" the brunet says while folding towel's. "Oh uhm, I guess do you have a pen?". "Oh yeah, here" the brunet hands over a pen. "Here." Fiona handed the piece of paper over.

"Hey Jack" "oh hey Mark" Jack says while walking into the back of the counter
there's like this total chick over there, you should go talk to her." Mark says while signaling his head over to the girl playing the game. "Oh, I rather not" Jack says while sorting the prizes into the bins. "Whatever, your loss" Mark says while walking over to the girl with a dark shade of blue hair. "He's totally gonna get rejected" Jack says while laughing and grabbing a teddy bear from the box and putting it into a bin. "Hey Emma"Jack says while waving. "Hey Jack, sorry I'm in late I had car troubles", "yeah, no problem", "what's up Emma" Mark says while putting his arm on the counter. "Hey mark." The brunette girl says blankly while opening the door to the back of the arcade.