⟬Random headcanons⟭

SIGHS IN AS TIRED AS A 40 YEAR OLD MOLE RAT WITH LUNG CANCER AND A KIDNEY STONE.

1. billy will scatter around the house at 4 in the morning on thanksgiving night, most usually sounds a rat running around the attic.

2. billy MOST DEFINITELY WILL steal your food/leftovers, the second he smells anything edible he will rush down the attic ladder, and fall down the stairs to come see what it is.

3. billy will cry and pull his hair when fireworks or something close to what a gunshot sounds like are set off.

4. billy does NOT have table manners, nor any type of manners at all. this man is feral, and definitely needs to be taught manners, how to be a normal civilian, conversational manners as well, etc. he also needs to have a therapy session, see a physciatrist (sorry if i spelt that wrong..), needs to be in a asylum for a month or two or more, and needs to be shown kindness frfr.

5. billy sometimes wrestles with billy(ghostface) and catfights like a stray cat fighting with another stray cat over a peice of expired cheese with brahms when it comes to getting your attention.

6. if there ever was a slasher and creepypasta cross over, he would definitely annoy the FUCK out of slenderman, jeff maybe a little, and basically the rest of the whole creepypasta fandom.

7. billy is afraid of thunderstorms!!!

8. billy stares at you in your sleep and most likely goes through your books, clothes, etc.

9. billy will sneak up on you at the most random time, pick you up and start wrestling with you on the floor even when your crying or angry he doesnt care. he wants to fight someone and he has chosen you specifically. 

10. billy hates michael myers. the first time you ever introduced the two billy went full ape shit on michael and jason had to hold michael while brahms carried billy out of the room away from michael!!

11. billy likes to smell your armpits for some reason........😨

A/N 

i got lazy writing this, take it anyways.