Intro

How did I get here? How did my life go from being a happy hybrid with a vampire best friend to being sad and lonely? I could give you the short version, but it will only get confusing.

I should start from the beginning.

My story starts on June 13, 995. My birthday. It ends probably where I am today.

In my 1200+ years of life, I learned a couple of things.....

1- True love might never happen for most people.
2- A best friend is ALWAYS there for you no matter what.
3- Always and Forever is a BIG ASS LIE
4- You can learn pretty much anything in 1000 years.
5- Family and Love are the greatest weakness Ever.

My Father, Aunt, and Uncles always told me that they would be there for me. That we would be there for each other. Always and Forever.

That was a lie. If that was true, I wouldn't be where I am right now.

Maybe I should just take that white oak stake and stab in through my heart.

I guess that's what I will do. Hell, it might even be the highlight of this century.

Goodbye Oh Dear Mikaelson Family of mine. It was nice knowing you. I know you won't miss me, but I will miss you. Because no matter what you did to me.... Always and Forever always stayed with me.

A/N

***I don't own anyone other than Nicolette, Alexandra, Josh, Amelia, Julia, Jack, and Oliver***

I hope you like this story my Pretty little Hybrids😝.

~Isa