Chapter 10: Your dead Damiano

When I turn on my car, I hear one of Alexandra's songs come on. It was called "Run This Town" I like it because I helped her write it. Cause I'm awesome.

I sing along to my favorite part aka the part I wrote.

"If I'm not a star your blind
I've got rings on my fingers and glitter in my hair
I've got a one way ticket and I just got here
I'm gonna run this town
run this town
I'm gonna run this town
Run this town.
I've got high heel skilletos and I'm kicking indoors and kissing your ass ain't what my lipsticks for
I'm gonna run this town run this town tonight."

I kept singing along until I get a notification. I look at my phone and see that Alexa tagged me in a photo.

I stop in front of the Salvatore house and get out. I sit on the hood of my car and look at the picture. It was a picture of us. The caption reads
"I miss my cousin @NicoleMikaels
Can't wait to see you again.❤️"

I smiled at the picture of us. I liked it and commented "I miss you too sweets!❤  @AlexaEvans"

I locked my phone and walked through the door of the Salvatore house.

When I got inside I head people in the living room. I walk over to it and I see Caroline, Bonnie, Elena😒, Stefano, Mia, and..... Damiano.

"Nicole?" Damiano says. I look dead at him. He starts to walk closer to me and I can just feel myself loosing control. My hands are balled in fists and Mia notices because she tells Damiano to get away from me.

"Just step away from her before she explodes on you." She says. He ignores her and walks closer to me.

I can feel the floor start to shake and I can feel the room getting hotter.

Mia quickly runs over to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. "It's okay sweets! Think about something else." She tells me. I close my eyes and try to think about something else, but whenever I close my eyes I see Lexi. My little Alexia Branson.

"I can't! This is all his fault Mia! Now my poor Alexia is gone! And it's all his fault!!" I say. "Alexia?" Damiano asks with a confused look on his face.

I give him a death glare before looking over at a chair. Before I got there, Mia rushed over there and blocked my way.

"MOVE AMELIA!!" I yell. "I need you to calm down." I run over to the fireplace and grab a stick thing that they use to build the fire.

I run over to Damiano and stab him with it. He falls in pain. I keep stabbing him with the stick until someone tries to take it away from me.

I hiss at them. When I turn to face them they gasp. "Your eyes..." Stefano says. I turn back to Damiano and stab him one last time. I lean down and talk to him.

"You're so lucky I'm not killing you... Yet. I'm going to torture you until you beg me to kill you. But I won't. I want your pain to last as long as mine has. Maybe twice that much." I say and run over to Stefano.

"Don't hurt him!" I hear the doppelbïtch say. "If you keep talking I'll hurt you." I say looking at her. "Stefano. I wouldn't want to hurt you... But if you get in my way I'll have no choice. You see my father is violent... So is my grandfather... So that's why I'm violent. But I will be a good girl... Somewhat.. If you stay out of my way. And if that bïtch over there doesn't leave me alone or gets in my way again... I will end her life with the snap of my fingers. Got it dear, dear Stefano?" I say to him. "Yes." He says. "Good. Now I'm off to bed." I say and head upstairs. But I stop and whisper in Stefano's ear.

"Meet me in my room at midnight, Stefano. I need to talk to you." I say and leave in a flash.
~~~~~~~~~~~•••¥•••~~~~~~~~~~~

I grab my paint and a new canvas. I start to paint. It starts of with just some colors but then it turns into a forest with a hidden waterfall in it.

I start to sing while I paint. I was singing I song I heard. It was called "Oath by Cher Lloyd."

"Come on Stefano." I say when I hear him outside.

"Stefano. Sit please. I'm almost done here. I say as I put some finishing touches on my painting.

When I'm done I out my paintbrush down and I sit next to Stefano. "Stefano... I know that Katerina was in town. She's bad news. Along with Elena. Katerina is still here, but that bitch is scared of me. I know that. Elena is too. You need to not hang around doppelgängers so much  Stefano. It's bad. Trust me. That's all I wanted to tell you. And also make sure Damiano stays out of my way. Thank you Stefano. I know you won't let me down." I say and I kiss his cheek.

"You can leave now." I tell him. He gets up and walks away, shutting the door on his way out.

I get ready for bed and grab my necklace my shelf.

"I love you Oliver. Goodnight." I say as I look at my necklace that he gave me on my birthday.

"I miss you." I say and then I fall asleep.

•••••••••^^^^^^^^^^••••••••

I wake up the next morning when I hear the door open.

I quickly get up from my bed and look around.

Nobody. Yet.

I roll my eyes and go over to my drawer looking for some clothes. I put on a black criss cross crop top, some high waited denim shorts, one of my black leather jackets, and some black MK Bardot high heels.

I leave my hair down. I put on some pink lipgloss and head to my car.

I drive to school and get out of my car.

I walk over to my first class and I see everybody sitting down talking to the teacher. I had my sunglasses on again.

"Mrs Mikaels. Nice to see you here today." I just smirk and walk over to my seat. "Of course you are. It's always a pleasure when I'm around." I say.

I look over at everybody. Mia was wearing a baseball t-shirt with a plaid shirt, som ripped denim skinny jeans, and some red vans.

Caroline was wearing a light pink skater dress, a vintage denim cardigan, and some short black boots.

Elena was wearing a grey shirt, a brown jacket, some blues skinny jeans, and some blue converse.

Bonnie was wearing a peach colored shirt with hearts and peace signs at the bottom, some skinny blue jeans, and some black all stars.

"So.... What were you all talking about?" I ask and they stay quiet. "Ok then... It was about me wasn't it?" I say and laugh. "Stuff like that doesn't hurt me." I say and laugh again. "It's about the masquerade ball tonight. Are you going?" Caroline asks. "Of course I'm going, there's not really much to do in a town like Mystic Falls." I say and then I put my feet on my desk and lean back into the chair.