4.

《Song of the day: hell n back》

it's is now the day y/n and pavitr hang out!Pavitr had woken up early, he didn't want to be late. He had to look impressive, because he really wanted to impress his crush. He got ready and looked at the time. It was almost time to leave..He got out and left the house, looking cool as ever. He went to the meeting spot, he waited for you there, excited as ever, a bright smile on his face.y/n walked to pavitr in a flowly sun dress with a small bag on her shoulder.Pavitr looked at you, his heart beating fast. He didn't know where to look, your outfit was so cute and so were you."Hi!"He smiled, his eyes looking up at yours, he was blushing, but his eyes shined with love at the sight of you. This was definitely the best day of his life. "Hi pavitr!" Y/n said, walking to pavitr.Pavitr started to walk with you, he then noticed your bag and pointed at it with a grin."What have you got in there? The most important stuff is obviously you, but what's that?"

He chuckled, he was still blushing, as if he was meeting you for the first time. He seemed so excited, his eyes were sparkling and his smile was still glued on his lips."Oh um just the things that only girls need to know about" y/n said blushing lightly.He blushed even more, he seemed embarrassed to be the only male person to see your bag, not to mention the contents inside.."I..i'm sorry, i shouldn't have asked."He looked down for a moment, then looked back up at you, wanting to start a conversation, but struggling to do so. He chuckled, trying to calm himself down."I'm sorry.. i'm just nervous."
"Why are you nervous bro, just chill...speaking of chilling wanna get icecream?" Y/n said, putting her hand on her hip.Pavitr laughed a bit, he felt much better now. He nodded his head.
"Why would i say no? I love ice cream. Let's go!"He smiled, his cheeks becoming red again. This day just got even better. They walked to the place that sells icecream, the cashier greet them."hello welcome the dolly's icecream! What can I get ya two love birds" the cashier says.The cashier's words made Prabhakar blush even more, he immediately felt his face turn even redder than before.

"Love birds?"

He said, a little embarrassed.He chuckled and nodded his head."Oh, uh, one vanilla ice cream and one chocolate ice cream, please." Y/n gasps super loudly "Did..DID YOU JUST ORDER FOR ME?!? PAVITR PRABHAKAR YOU BETTER START RUNNING" "W-what?! What did i do?!" He said, looking at you with wide eyes with a confused and scared look on his face. He didn't want to do anything wrong, he just wanted this day to go well. "What did i do?!" "WELLL SIRRR, number one, I personally prefer (favorite icecream), number two, WHYYYYY" y/n says in a joke cry tone. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I should've asked.."
He said, feeling embarrassed. He looked up at you, he started blushing like crazy.
"I can ask the cashier to change it, we'll both get the ice cream you like!"the cashier laughs at the scene"you guys are hilarious! I will have those icecreams in a flash" the cashier says as she walks to the back. "Oh god..i'm so sorry for the trouble, i really wasn't thinking".
He sighed."I'm just really nervous today, i really like you and just got lost in the moment. I hope you understand!" y/n smile with a raised eyebrow "you know, you a real simp" pavitr looked at her with confused eyes "...a simp?"
Pavitr said, now looking at you. "What's that? I've never heard that before."

Y/n sighs," you know what, you would be better off not knowing"

He chuckled a bit."No, trust me. This will go a long way, what the heck is a simp?!"
He said with raised eyebrows, he didn't want to come off as one. "google it" He nodded and did so.A few seconds later, he turned to you, his face flushing red.
"God, i'm sorry.. i didn't know a simp was a bad thing."He seemed guilty, almost as if he did something horrible to you."I should've known." He said while facepalming. "No No No it's not THAT bad, I think" y/n said, trying to not make him feel bad. "Wait, so it is bad?"He said, a little surprised to hear this. Pavitr now started to look worried again, he really didn't want to do anything bad, not with you. He just wanted today to go well, and he didn't want to do anything to mess it up, even if it meant him looking stupid in front of you again.Before  could say anything the cashier came back with their's icecreams and they handed her money, they took a seat outside the shop.Pavitr chuckled and then looked at you, he smiled.
"I'm really enjoying this day, you're pretty cool!"He then took the ice cream and took a bite, his eyes lighting up at the taste. "Oh my gosh, it's awesome! I can see why you go to this place all the time!"He said with a wide smile, his eyes shining, but he still looked a bit nervous."Wait" y/n eyes narrow "how do you know I go to this place all the time?"
Pavitr looked at you, a small smile on his face.

"Come on, it's pretty obvious. You have a small bag with you, the cashier knows you by name, and you know what flavor to get..it all just adds up, doesn't it?"
(Man is slow 🤨)

She sighd "I feel like you fighting the bag and I get the same flavor everywhere I go,man"Pavitr chuckled at your reaction, wondering if he did the right thing to say that.Then Prabhakar's eyes widened as he realised his mistake.
He covered his mouth with his hand, hoping not to be heard."O-oh no..."
He laughed awkwardly and started blushing again. "I-i can't believe i said that out loud..God, my mouth just won't shut up, will it?" he doesn't even notice that Y/n was on her phone texting somewhere the name 'miles' .He looked at you for a moment, feeling confused. "Who you sending that to?"He looked at you, a warm, curious smile on his face.
"You got a boyfriend I should know about?"He said, chuckling. His eyes widened, his heart started pounding. What if you actually do have one? He'd be devastated if he found out. He didn't want any trouble, he just wanted one nice day, with a girl that he liked, without anything bad happening..

HI GUYS☆ so I feel like I won't write this book without yall comments so plus comment anything it helps me write this book 🦍 anyways yall gonna have to wait a bit so I can catch up with my character ai (I still probably upload tomorrow)  also a little mules in there hehe (you know later) WAYAS BYE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT