Random ah hantengu clone story

For some reason we were all high schoolers and a small friend group, Karaku and Aizetsu didn't get along well.. Karaku was being weird towards me and other students so Aizetsu attacked him and punched his nose causing him to bleed out, I told Aizetsu it's okay and that he didn't need to do that, then he walked away and i helped Karaku get off the ground, i took him to the nurse and she checked up on him, i left out of the room to give them privacy and waited, then Aizetsu and friends came up, I asked if they wanted to go to the movies, they all agreed so we waited until Karaku was finished at the nurses office so we could all go together, after a "while" of waiting he finally returned, We all went walking to the Movie theater nearby, they all made me pay for everything, of course. We watched the spider-man movie then left, Fat ass urogi kept thinking about food and begging for some, so we went to Mc Donalds, we were all walking to Mc donalds and urogi thought it would be a good idea to grab my hand and run to Mc donalds, All of the clones are competitive so they all started running as well, Aizetsu caught up to us, Sekido was a bit behind us, Karaku was literally no where to be found, i told them to calm down and stop running so we could wait for Karaku to catch up, Urogi said whatever and then stopped running so they could catch up, Then out of nowhere urogi big fat ass gon say "I really want that triple cheese burger with extra bacon." like i asked or sum, bro had his whole order picked out. THEN you won't believe it, Aizetsu big old fonky ass gon say "I really want a FISH.FILET. MEAL." I was disgusted and appalled, i couldn't believe my eyes, this old bitch really just ordered that old head ah meal and said it so happily, here come sekido big self catching up "Me personally, i want a 20 piece chicken nugget meal" Then he started giggling....    Grown ass man btw giggling like sum type of school girl.  Meanwhile Karaku eventually caught up to us and all of a sudden, here go evil ahh Aizetsu and Urogi, They literally KICKED HIM, for noo reason either lmfao, then started laughing at him and punching him repeatedly, Karaku was crying and told them to stop.. and guess what, this big hoe aizetsu gon say "Nooo dont hit me!" and started fake crying to mock him LMFAOOO... Then sekido knocked aizetsu and urogi upside the head (thankfully) tbh i forgot what happend after that but all i know is that they infact did NOT get that "Triple cheeseburger with extra bacon and that filet o fish meal".  

bye

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

bye

Hantengu clones at Mc donalds.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें