𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝑰: 𝓤𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

-𝑨𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈-

"Ugh.......will this stop ringing? I still wanna sleep". I said while trying to open my eyes. " 𝑯𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒐!!!! 𝑾𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕! 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒖𝒑!" My mom said. "𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈! 𝑮𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆."

I finally got out of bed and checked the time and it was... 9:00 A.M?!!
I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth washed my face as fast as humanly possible, and ran down the stairs.

"𝑴𝑶𝑴𝑴𝑴𝑴!!! 𝑾𝑯𝒀 𝑫𝑰𝑫𝑵'𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑾𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑴𝑬 𝑼𝑷 𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑹?!!!!! 𝑰'𝑴 𝑮𝑶𝑵𝑵𝑨 𝑩𝑬 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑺𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑳!!! I screamed while trying to shove as much food as I can in my mouth.

"𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑯𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒆𝒕! 𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒕? 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒌𝒆.

I stared at her in disbelieve while trying to swallow my food and then I looked at the calender, there was two more days left for school to start...

Before I could say a single thing surprise surprise... I choked...

My sister gave me some water and my mom started lecturing me as always..

What a great way to start the day.. I thought to myself.

" 𝑩𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝑯𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓? 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚. 𝑮𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒕𝒐𝒐.

"𝑶𝒌 𝒎𝒐𝒎..."

-𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉-

I got ready and left.
(This was my outfit bc why not?)

Cute right?Anyways as I was walking I saw

Cute right?
Anyways as I was walking I saw... Ayame? I tried not to pay much attention but she noticed me.

"𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑯𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒐!"

"𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑨𝒚𝒂𝒎𝒆."

"𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆?"

"𝒀𝒆𝒔, 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖?"

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓? 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔."

"𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒆. 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕."

So, we went together. She wanted to make 𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒊 dangos so I helped her get the ingredients and I got the mochi for my sister and some donuts for myself. Me and Ayame walked together and laughed along the way.
It was fun and time seemed to just fly away when I was with her...

Soon we both went our seperate ways and my thoughts were all about her. Was I really in love? I was soon cut short when I saw my mom and she told me to look after Yumeiko because my grandmother was gravely ill. I told her not to worry too much and I'll look after her well. When I arrived home thankfully Yumeiko was asleep and lunch was ready. I went to my room and my mind drifted away in thoughts.

"𝑨𝒎 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓?"

Was my last thought before I dozed off.