❝ SHADOWS ❞

ᴬ ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ                                                                                         

                                                                       ˢᵗᵉᵛᵉ ᴴᵃʳʳⁱⁿᵍᵗᵒⁿ ˣ ᶠᵉᵐ ᵒᶜ

SUMMARY; Mandi Reed was the second oldest out of her siblings of five, she had three sisters and a younger brother, her older sister Audrey was at college ninety percent of the time and try's to visit as much as she can. Macy her fraternal twin younger by six minutes is always with her older twin sister Mandi whether it's teasing and pulling pranks together or on each other, studying, partying, or kicking stuff from the upside down that's come into their world back into there's together, they tightly knit as one, very overprotective of each other, next door bedroom neighbors. 

Her other younger sister Beatrice is more you say in the nicest way possible stuck up her ass half the time, she loves her younger sister a lot obviously, but they tend to clash the most in the family as they don't normally agree with each other's views and opinions on certain things, they still love each other in the end though. Then there's the baby of the family, Chris who hangs out with the boys, or kiddos as Mandi calls them, she's actually very close with them, they all look up to her and trust her for advice and support even more so when she thinks she knows El from somewhere. 

She's very close with both of her parents even though she knows her mother is hiding things from her and her father is really only comfortable being emotional and more open to her out of all of them. She grew up next-door neighbors to Steve Harrington or she calls him the hair Harrington as it's unnatural and not even that good in her opinion. 

Her parents taught her how to use most weapons and horse riding as well as other things she began to love and grow passionate about especially archery. Ever since she was younger than four just about two or three she would have all these crazy nightmares, dreams, and visions she thought she was crazy until she met Henry Creel, or as the other's call him Vecna and 001 to her though he was just Henry or at least she thought he was. 

Her and Steve Harrington is another story though one we shall discover through fates, stars, destinies, prophecies, and more. this bond or connection whatever it is she feels towards the upside down and Henry it's almost impossible like it doesn't exist even though deep down she knows it does and it always will no matter how hard they try to take him and the upside down, down for good. 

she will always be ruling within the depths and shadows of their world and others. According to her parents and siblings, she and Steve were very close when they were children always playing with each other, asking for sleepovers, going to their special area, writing and sending letters to each other, sneaking out and off into the woods together, causing any sort of havoc together. 

they did everything together til they apparently went out their separate ways in year six after some sort of fallout that neither of them repeated to any other person dead or alive, not even to each other. the once best childhood best friends everyone once knew and loved soon hated each other and would do anything to piss each off whether it was nicknaming each other, bragging, making fun of each other, or simply trying to make each other jealous while being with others. 

Many in the school knew no matter how many girls Steve Harrington went through he will always have his eyes on one girl, making her off-limits therefore no one ever tried to date Mandi Reed even if they act like they hate each other. 

Plot by: @munsonsss