mother!Cyan x child reader (fluff)

Y/n POV:You're all alone getting chased by the blue thing you were crying because your b!tch of a mom left you there. You were so angry and scared at the same time
"Why did you leave me here mom..."
(Y/n bumped into Cyan) "please don't hurt me!" Said Y/n while crying. Cyan's POV:I was minding my own business until a child bumped into me she looked like they were 8-9 they said please don't hurt me I was concerned. "Don't worry I won't hurt you what's your name little one?" Said Cyan. "Y/n L/n" Said Y/n "Well I'm Cyan the only female here and where's your mother?" Said Cyan. "She left me here all alone.." Said Y/n. Blue's POV:I was chasing a child to give to blue so I can get a break then I lost her until I saw Cyan she has the kid I should tell her to give the child to me. "Hey Cyan can I have The child?" Said Blue. "Please no he was chasing me.." Said Y/n. "I'm sorry blue but no.." Said Cyan. "But why??" Said Blue. "Because you were chasing them!" Said Cyan. "Well what are you gonna do adopt Them?!" Said Blue while Angry. "Actually yeah I will!" Said Cyan. "What I was joking?" Said Blue. "I don't care there my child now!" Said Cyan. "Really thank you!" Said Y/n. "No problem!" Said Cyan. (With red) "well I don't care anymore I'm to tired for this sh*t." Said Red while drinking coffee.