Chapter Nineteen

The next day after having their breakfast tae qmd jk went to namjin's house to take jk's car.

In car
Tae (in mind) :hope Jin has done what I have told him. I hope everything happens perfectly

Jk and tae come to namjin's house and rang the doorbell. Jin opened the door for them and all of them went inside.

Jin : how are you my baby. How are things going between you two?

Jk : not really good hyung. I am here to take my car with can I.

Jin : what car? Now it's quite an impossible bun.

Jk : what happened to my car? (Ask in worry)

Jin : actually joonie took your car?

Jk : what? But Joon Hyung doesn't know how to drive then . How?

Jin : it's my fault I thought to teach him how to drive and he breaks car doors.

Jk : o my gosh? Hyung why are you so clumsy?

Namjoon sitting there quietly eating carbs . It's not new to him getting scolded for breaking some. It's just anything he touches just breaks. He also doesn't know how to control his hands.

Jk sign now he can't do anything for weeks cuz it's now take time for repair.

Tae : bunny you're running late for hospital.

Jk saw his watch

Jk : omg. Taehyung let's go fast.

He ran towards the car and he was panicking. Tae saw this and speed up the car in minutes They were in front of the hospital.

Tae : see we are here now stop being tensed (he holds his cheeks so jk can be distracting and it's work)

They are both looking into each other's eyes
Jk can again see how much love those eyes hold and being adamant he does not accept it. He somehow broke the eye contact between them and opened the car door and went inside to the hospital. He really can't forget what just happened. The way look at the way he cares for it's being really hard for him to control his suppressed feeling.

Jk : no jungkook you can't make the same mistake again. Just control for two months. It's just a matter of two months. Then he will go and you went to your normal life. Hmm just two months.

On the Other side

Tae was smiling to himself remembering the moment when he was lost in jk's eyes he just can't forget that blissful moment in those 7 years It was the best moment for him. Last time he was this happy when he understood his feelings towards jk and the next day was the worst day when he came to know jk leave the Korea for further studies. He used to call jimin for asking for jk's whereabouts .

In start jimin cuz according to jimin somewhere tae was responsible for jk's leave but seeing his suffering jimin told him. He himself does know even in family no one knows about that.

Tae. : Hope I am able to make you love me again bun. I really can't leave without you.

Tae came to the office and went to his cabin. Hobi comes and tells his schedule to him. He looked very happy

Tae : hyung you look very happy. Did something good happen? (Said in a teasing manner)

Hobi blushed
Hobi : I am taking yoonji for dinner date.

Tae : wow . So early you're lucky hyung.

Hobi : thank you I will leave and complete my work I have left early.

With jk

Jk saw yoonji coming blushing. What happened .

Jk : Do you have a fever you look very red.

Yoonji : nothing. Actually hobi asked me for dinner date.

Jk : what really. Best of luck.

Yoonji : jungkook why don't you and Taehyung hyung also join us. (Showing puppy eyes)

Jk : No. It's your date, enjoy .

Yoonji : please jungkook double date will be amazing. Please

Jungkook : don't force me on yoonji ( said stern)

Yoonji : ok ( said sadly)

Jungkook can see the sad face on of yoonji. He sign.

Jk : ok. I will inform Tae . Don't be sad.

Jk dialled tae's number.

Jk : hello tae

There tae was more than shocked seeing jk is calling him. He is very happy about it.

Tae : what happened bun you called me. (Said being happy )

Jk: don't be so happy. Do you know about hobi and yoonji's date

Tae : yes hobi sounds very happy about that.

Jk : good listen we both are also part of that pick up we will go there ok.

Saying that jk cut the call even before tae can answer

Tae is still processing what just jk said. He understands jk just ask him for a date more accurate date for a double date.

Tae : I and jk are going for a date tonight. (Being in pure shock )

I hope you enjoy reading it
Don't forget to vote and comment
Please follow
Stay tuned for the next part ☺