The.....Wait what the fvck

As we walk though the zombie infested city (yes i said don't ask how this happened),with guns/swords in hand. Blackdeath, Shadana,Tawshawn,Bitchiplier, Skai, Zuleinah,& Feminazi ready and covered in zombie guts.After walking for what seemed like ages we came cross THE FUCKING TANK.I was scared as shit I looked around and to my surprise,everyone was fucking each other!!!!!!Then the Tank started coming closer.After 10 minutes,I killed the Tank but the brought him back from the dead (don't ask) and he was my pet.I turned around to see nothing had changed(Bitchipler was yelling "Fuck me harder and Tawshawn was yelling "My dicks going fall off if I go any harder")Don't get me wrong I know the zombie apocalypse is long and sometimes you wanna have sex but not in the middle of a battle.As I get closer Bitchipler,Shadana(While Feminazi is still fucking her), and Skai start cumming and it fucking lands right in my mouth because I was trying to tell them that the Tank is now our friend.But after that I don't know who was more shocked me because of the cumming on me or the rest of the team seeing the Tank get me a towel.

To Be Continued. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .