Episode 44: A Tent Situation

With the Orange Island adventures behind them, Mew, Pikachu, and Eevee return to Pallet Town, their hometown. Soon enough, Mew and the others see Pallet Town up ahead.

"Well, there's Pallet Town! We finally made it back home, Eevee and Pikachu!" Mew happily says.

"Pika Pika!" (Home sweet home!) Pikachu says.

And Eevee says, "Eevee Eevee." (It feels good to be back.)

Misty turns to Pichu and Togepi, "You remember Pallet Town, don't you, Togepi? Pichu?"

"Togepiiiiii!" (Why, yes I do!) Togepi says.

Pichu happily says, "Pichu," (I remember too.)

"Just being here is like a dream come true for me! I can't wait to meet the famous Professor Oak!" Tracey says, excited.

Mew turns to Tracey, "Maybe you could show him your sketches."

Suddenly, everyone sees all of Tracey's sketchbooks all over the place, with Smeargle and Stufful's help.

"I wonder which ones Professor Oak would like to see first. Maybe I better go through all my sketchbooks and pick out the best ones," Tracey says, showing off his sketchbooks.

Then Mew suggested, "Tracey, why don't we do this at Adriana's house?

"Yeah, we can have lunch while you decide what to show Professor Oak," Misty says.

"Okay, Misty. Good idea," Tracey replies.

Tomo laughs and says, "Let's go!"

Then Mew says, "Last one to Adriana's house is a Slowpoke."

Everyone begins to race towards Adriana's house as they are having a fun time. Soon enough, they reach Adriana's house.

"I can't wait to see Adriana and Daisy again," Mew says.

"Eevee!" (Mee too!) Eevee happily says.

"Pika!" (Same here!) Pikachu says.

The group then walks towards the door.

Mew opens the door and says, "Surprise!"

However, Mew hears a familiar voice, "Is that you, Mew?

Hearing that makes everyone confused. Mew rushes into the kitchen and to her shock, she sees Brock.

Mew exclaims in shock, "He's back?!"

Mew, Pikchu, and Eevee stop in their tracks to see their friend.

"Who's he?" Tracey asks.

"And why is he in Adriana's house?" Jen asks.

Misty's answers in shock, "He's, Brock!"

"Hey, how you doing, there, Misty?" Brock says.

Then he takes Togepi and Pichu, "Hi-ya, Togepi. Hey Pichu. Looking good."

"What do you mean, 'how you doing'?! What are you doing here?!" Misty asks, shocked.

Tomo walks in, "Yeah. You were back on Valencia Island?"

Brock then notices the others, "Hey, you must be Tracey, along with his Smeargle and Stufful, and Jen with Amaura."

"Uh, yeah. That's us," Tracey says.

"It's nice to meet you," Jen replies.

Then Brock says holding a pot and a saucer with a tea cup, "Well, how about a nice cup of tea? I just made a fresh pot of Indigo Oolong which has a delightful peachy flavor. It has a floral fragrance, and I think you'll find it very refreshing. I like my tea straight, but for you, I'll add a dash of milk and two heaping teaspoons of sugar. Now, watch out, it's hot," He then passes a cup to Misty, Mew, and Tomo. "Here you go, Tracey. And one for Jen."