🤡💗ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮℘tׁׅꫀׁׅr 14💗🤡

(Ahem ahem daily photo time😉)

"Your not okay please tell me what's going on!!"

"Hmm... What's it to you?"

He narrows his eyes stare at me as if I were just slapped across the face. I was taken aback by how direct he was. He's not so polite now, is he.

He's staring at me again, looking straight into me, as if he was reading my thoughts. I feel like I was going crazy. Like someone's reaching their hand inside my chest, pulling out my heart.

Please stop. Please. You think. How is he so... so...

Intimidating.

"I worry about you.."

"Well, don't."

He stares at me as he says it. That glare in his eyes. I feel like i was about to be struck by lighting.

"You should know better than anyone how useless emotions like worrying are. Worry is for the weak."

That glare. The feeling of being powerless. And... something else.

Something i can't put your finger on.

Something strange.

"I'm not weak right?"

He looks up at me again. There's a more... human expression on his face now. A more... normal expression.

"I'm sorry if I was rude to you," he says, seeming genuine. "I forget that we aren't just coworkers sometimes. I shouldn't be so blunt with people."

"Don't say sorry."

"What? Why not?"

He raises his eyebrows. He looks confused, and I feel like he just looked at me as if he's looking at me for the first time. His expression is completely different from when he was glaring at me earlier.

He seems... curious.

"Just forget it.."

"Tell me. I don't want to forget it. I just want to make it up to you."

He seems... earnest now. Like he really wants to understand me.

"I hate leaving people unhappy. It makes me... uncomfortable."

"How about a cafe?" I said

Sigma shrugs. He's still staring at you with that same, serious look on his face.

"Sure. We can grab a drink. A cafe sounds good to me. If that's what you want." He said

"Alright let's go."