🙊okay finished the leg work in progress of.They.🙊

Bad sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror.He was in a red ball gown with black ruffles towards the bottom.

He had a red and black masquerade mask that had red and black feathers on the side,with a short  black veil attached to the front.

How did I get here?

BEEP BEEP BEE-

Bad grumbled and shut off his alarm,he streched and smiled.There was something about today that excited him.He grabbed his phone and checked the date-only to sigh and bury himself in blankets.

It was may 22.

masquerade day.

There was nothing wrong with the masquerade,in fact,it was one of bads favorite events,the only problem was the utter chaos the others caused when getting ready for such an event.

   Bad groaned and got up,washed his face,and went to the kitchen for some breakfast.

   As soon as he crossed the threshold of the kitchen bad ducked,avoiding the flying  mug that shattered against the wall behind him.

 "HOW THE HELL DO YOU EVEN SPILL SALSA ON A HUNG-UP COSTUME!?" Tubbo yelled grabbing another mug to throw at tommy.

 "ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR CHEAP DOLLOR TREE COSTUME WAS IN THE WAY OF MY SALSA!" Tommy screamed back narrowly dodging the mug.

The yelling match continued as bad wearily made his way to the kitchen counter.

 "MY "CHEAP" COSTUME!? YOUR COSTUME WAS ABOUT AS MUCH AS YOUR IQ:23 YOU STUPID CHEAP ASS BITCH !!! " tubbo yelled.

 "ACTUALLY I GOT IT FOR 17$ GET IT RIGHT ASSHOLE!!" Tommy screamed throwing a plate at tubbo.

 Bad hopped on a barstool next to an exhausted looking wilber.Wilber looked at him before sliding a shot of whiskey towards him.Bad nodded in appreciation.

Suddenly there was silence as enderman noises filled the room.Then ranboo teleported in.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU TWO DONT SHUT UP I WILL PERSONALLY SKIN YOU ALIVE AND HANG YOU OUT TO DRY!!!" Ranboo bellowed as he stormed over to the acohol cabnit grabbed a whole bottle of vodka and teleported away.

 "holy shit its worse this time." wilber mumbled taking 6 more shots.Bad nodded.

He never really understood why they made such a big fuss over there costumes.Bad wore the same one every year.

Bad heard laughter when suddenly quackity appeared.

 "GET READY AMIGOS,WERE GOING SHOPPING.WE ARE GETTING NEW COSTUMES!YOU TO BAD!DONT THINK I HAVENT NOTICED YOUR CRUSTY COSTUME THAT YOU'VE WORN FOR,LIKE,3 YEARS NOW!!"

Muffins.

aaaaaaaaand thats how we get to the present.

 "You look AMAZING bad!!" Quackity gushed.

 " Im just the BEST at picking out outfits aren't I bad!! " Quackity said smugly.

 "Just be glad hes not ranboo bad!!" tubbo yelled.

 Bad chuckled.Tommy and tubbo were taken captive by ranboo when tubbo jokingly pointed to the dress asile and said "OHHH LOOK TOMMY!LETS GET OUR COSTUMES THERE!"

Tommy replied with " no-NO Tubbo! we dont want to turn into ranboo! "

Unfortunately for them ranboo heard them,and now they are stuffed in dresses.

Tubbo in a forest green dress with a slash on one side of the leg that went to the floor to his thigh.

Tommy in a red and white mini dress.

Tubbo looked in the mirror then turned to tommy "Is it bad that if I was a girl I would actually love this??"

" TUBBO-" Tommy laughed.

Ranboo suddenly teleported in front of him holding a bunch of different dresses.

"OH SHIT HE HEARD ME-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Tubbo yelled to tommy as he took off down the asile of the store with ranboo running after him.

Bad laughed then turned to quackity, "You know im not actually gonna wear this though,right?"

Quackity slowly turned around holding his credit card smiling evily " I already bought it for you bad.The dress costed 126,000 dollars.Your gonna wear it. "

Bad sighed.He knew that he was beat.Quackity spent all that money it would be rude not to wear it.

 "fine you muffin head."

 " YES,YES,YES!! "Quackity yelled laughing.

Bad groaned.He,Quackity,tommy,and tubbo were the only ones wearing dresses.

Oh well.Know one would notice anyways.