Answers for Questions

You've entered this realm of a mysterious with quite a lot of questions I bet. Don't worry. We're here to answer hopefully all of them. More like most of them but you get the picture. More questions may be added in the near future.

What is the Ultimate Host AU?

Well it started off as a simple AU for one character. Teruteru. But as we grew our fond and likeness over this AU, so did the AU itself. Now it's about Team Danganronpa. Or more specifically, it's about the life of Junko Enoshima, Tsumugi Shirogane, Monaca Towa, and of course the one who started the creation of it all, Teruteru Hanamura. 

What's the storyline of this AU?

It's starts off with Junko recruiting Teruteru in Team Danganronpa. He meets Tsumugi and Monaca there. As time flies their connection grows and they become somewhat of a family. This Fic will consist of the many Shenanigans and Hijinks that the family goes through. The family act as the Danganronpa Elites.

What are the Characters like?

Well you'll know more about each of them as time progresses so I'll give a quick summery of each.

Junko: Ultimate Head of Team Danganronpa. She plays as the "Mother" of the family so to speak. Pretty similar to her canon self with the exception being that she does care for her family. Just a bit.

Tsumugi: Ultimate Cosplay and Mastermind of Team Danganronpa. Her role in the family is similar to Junko's as she is the mom friend of both Teruteru and Monaca, as well as a partner in crime to Teruteru. She ensures that everyone is in control, especially Teru, who at times goes a bit... insane over a number of things.

Monaca: Ultimate: Lil Ultimate Despair of Team Danganronpa. Heir to the title of Ultimate leader. She's the youngest child of the family. She has also taken on the role of the Ultimate Hosts Daughter. Not bonded by blood, but bonded my related trauma and platonic love for one another. They can't trust anyone but each other. 

Teruteru: Ultimate Host of Team Danganronapa: The unhinged one of the group. Middle child of the family and Father to Monaca. He has psychic powers, a coffee addiction, major insomnia, and severe crippling loneliness. He's also known by all of Danganronpa during killing games as "The Watcher". He keeps a close eye an all the students to make sure no one breaks any rules and learns too much about something they shouldn't know.

Wait... Did you say Psychic? What are his powers?

It's a rather long list.

Telekinesis
Physical Manipulation
Thoughtography
Empathy
Dream Telepathy
Transformation/Shapeshifting
Future Telepathy
Levitation/Flight
Reality Manipulation
Chlorokinesis
Hydrokinesis
Materialization
Hypnosis/Mind Control

What is each Team Danganronpa Elite member's mental state like?

Hmm... It's tough to say. Time for another summery!

Teruteru is a mixed bag with a rather wide range of emotions. He is known to be a crazy coffee addict that acts very... unusual when he's on said caffeine. 

Monaca had pursued her goal of being a NEET in space, but she has recently regretted this decision. She also has a tendency to be very bratty given that she usually always gets what she wants. 

 Tsumugi is also a bit mixed bag, but not as severe as Teruteru. She can be unhinged at times. Especially when she needs to be. 

 Junko is the ring leader, and also has a wide range of emotions. She is also extremely expressive when she shows said emotions.

That's all for now. If you have any more question that I could add, feel free to let either of us know. We are more than happy to answer! Until next time. See you then!