Perfecto

A shame Spiderman wasn't around to defend the city...an unknown face, Dogcatcher! Rumors are he's been causing many of the disappearances around town...worst of all, Spidey's own mother's been caught in the crossfire! Hit with some kind of beam...taken back with him at home.

A black cloth was lifted from Rio's eyes, seeing herself in a cage, completely naked. Where the hell was she?! She tried to call from help, only able to let out a loud bark. What the hell was going on?! Her eyes darted around the room, seeming like a common living room...before the door creaked open...in stepped our villain!

Rio stared up at the man in fear, scurrying to the back of her cage. She was terrified, what was she gonna do?!

"Hello there, Rio. How's my favorite pet?"

The room filled with angry and scared barks as Dogcatcher looked down at her.

"That won't do...time for training~"

He reached into his pocket, pulling out a small syringe filled with a bright pink substance....he grabbed Rio's arm, gently pressing the needle into her arm and injecting her with the substance...

Her growls soon turned to happy barks, her ass beginning to wobble back and forth as she tried to wag her non-existent tail. Her mind practically melted as the drug flooded her system...the thoughts left in your head filled with only her master...her owner...Dogcatcher~

"Rio? How are you doing, hun?" He smiled and looked down at his new puppy, opening the door to her cage.

Rio happily crawled out, sitting up on her knees and smiling. "Bark bark!"

"Perfect." Dogcatcher held his hand out, smiling and looked down at his dog. "Shake."

Rio happily placed her paw in his hand, her tongue hanging out as she smiled bright. He gently clipped a collar onto her neck, rubbing her head and giving her a gentle kiss. He slid the glass door open, motioning outside. "Outside, Rio. Do your business."

Rio ran outside, sniffing around the ground and looking for the perfect spot. She waddled behind the tree, lifting her leg and starting to pee, staying still until she was done, soon running inside at her owner's call.

"Here you are, hun." Dogcatcher sat two bowls on the ground, one full of food and one with water. He rubbed her head, Rio starting to dig into her food and her water.

Her collar, branded with a personalized tag...her own cage in the living room...her territory marked...her new life had begun. She was no longer Rio Morales, loving mother, wife, and medical professional. She was Rio, empty-headed puppy, happily living with her new master, Dogcatcher. Perfecto~