Chapter 1

(A/N): Once again this was made by KyogreKing120 shoutout to him for making this.

-A Couple of Hours Later-

3RD POV

Where did we last see the main hero of this tale? Ah yes. Y/n being tormented by one of his alternate forms and eating a chili dog.

Y/n: You know guys, *munch* the chili dogs here aren't half bad. Nothing compared to back home. But they're good.

Exeller: *Mentally* Yeah, I think it might be that homesickness kicking.

Fleetway: *Mentally* Don't look now, cute girl trio twelve o'clock! 

Blossom: Hey Y/n!

Y/n turns to face her, a little bit of chili on his nose. The sight sends Blossom and Bubbles into a giggling fit while Buttercup smirks.

Y/n: Oh hey guys. What? Something on my face?

Blossom: I'm sorry, it's just *Wheeze* I can't!

Y/n: *Confused Head Tilt* Huh?

Bubbles: H-here.

Bubbles hands Y/n a tissue for his nose.

Buttercup: Uh, you got a little something on your nose, buddy.

Y/n's POV

Y/n: Thanks, hehe.

Fleetway: *Mentally* If she laughs longer than 20 minutes, it means she's into you.

FLEETWAY!!!

Exeller: *Mentally* Hey, hang on a sec... (Y/n), have you noticed how you transformed into me when you're overwhelmed with fear or in Fleetway's case, stress?

Y/n: Yeah?

Exeller: *Mentally* Do you ever wonder if there are other transformations that have their own consciousness? Wait, hang on. Red Girl's talking.

Red: (Y/n)!

(Y/n): Huh? Oh, sorry. I must've zoned out.

Red: Oh, don't worry. Happens to me all the time!

Blue: No it doesn't. Minus when you talk about your favorite Manga or sweets. That's the only time I see you zone out.

Red: You know what, fair point. So since you saved our bacon earlier... How about we get to know each other?

Y/n: Sure, I'll start. Hi, I'm Y/n. My favorite food's chili dogs. I have hydrophobia and I was taught how to build crazy machines by my Uncle Tails. Oh, I also have this funny danger sense I got from my dad where I sneeze before something bad happens.

Red: So wait, say a dodgeball is headed for the back of your head, you'll sneeze? Oh, by the way. Call me Blossom. That's Bubbles and she's Buttercup.

Y/n: Yup.

Buttercup: I wanna try that now.

Blossom: BUTTERCUP! We all know how hard you throw dodgeballs! You'll cave his head in! *Hugs (Y/n) close to her*

Fleetway: *Mentally* Y/N AND BLOSSOM SITTING IN A TREE-.

Exeller: *Mentally* I flex-taped his mouth shut. You're welcome.

Thanks Nick, You get to choose what we watch for movie night when we get home.

Exeller: *Mentally* I'll keep that in mind.

Buttercup: Oh PLEASE. I don't throw them THAT hard.

Bubbles: Tell that to all the holes in the sports hall's walls.