𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 Polaris saw the Weasley's was just before the winter break

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 Polaris saw the Weasley's was just before the winter break. The Weasley children, Harry and Hermione had gotten off school early because Arthur Wealey got attacked at the ministry. The night that happened, Polaris thought, was the weirdest she ever had. Her great-great-great-grandfather, Phineas Black, had two portraits, one here at 12 Grimmauld Place and one at Hogwarts. Polaris along with Sirius, Remus, Bill and Mrs. Weasley had been abruptly woken up by his portrait at 12 Grimmauld Place shouting to get their attention in the middle of the night. Phineas had told them that they had to go to St. Mungos hospital because Mr. Wealsey was attacked while he was at the ministry. Apparently, Harry had seen the whole thing in his dream that night and they ran to Dumbledore and now they're all off school.

The twins were the first to officially greet her when they arrived at their home for a time-being. They hugged her with what Polaris would describe as a desperation, needing comfort from someone that wasn't their family. The next was Hermione who was shuddering from fear, she was afraid for both Mr. Weasley and Harry. Ginny was the last to hug her, silent tears falling down her cheeks as they were pressed into Polaris' shoulder.

Their night was silent after that, everyone hurried to go to bed and try sleeping the tense atmosphere off. Despite their exhaustion, the twins continued their routine by sitting with Polaris in her room. She was writing a letter to Charlie which, to her surprise, Mrs. Weasley asked her to do. The twins were currently telling her about the newest events at the Quidditch team.

"We, along with Harry, blew it." George told her, sounding almost miserable.

This caught the girl's attention, turning away from her half finished letter, "What?"

"Yeah. Malfoy that little git and the rest of that snake pit made that awful song about Ron and then made comments about Harry's and our mum. Then we beat him up and flew from the team." Fred explained and George laughed while butting in, "Yeah, beat him to a pulp!"

"And what now? Gryffindor isn't playing anymore?" Polaris questioned as she shook her head.

"No, they are still paying. We don't know who the new beaters are but Gin is the new seeker." George told her.

"Yeah and she's great too. Not as great as Harry but that's to be expected. Guy could catch the snitch blindfolded and without his hearing." Fred added while Polaris nodded.

"I've heard of his skills in the sport." Polaris told them, "My father was a seeker for Slytherin too. He was quite good, the best Slytherin had." Fred and George smiled slightly. They may not like Slyhtherin's or the whole house for that matter and the Black family as well but they were glad to hear Polaris talk about something close to her. It meant she trusts them.

"He wasn't just the best seeker Slytherin has ever seen," Sirius interrupted them as he stood in the doorway, a reminiscing smile on his face, "Before Harry, he was the best Hogwarts had ever seen."