Naruto ideas!

Quick A/N I have not watched or read Naruto in forever so please take some of these ideas with a grain of salt if they don't seem to make sense!

1) Gonna be honest this is just something random I want to see. An inkling in Naruto. (Weird idea I know) However I thought it would be interesting if a baby inkling got somehow transported into Naruto. Given the life stages of an inkling, inklings start out as little squids (which is adorable.) However a few problems with this one though. Naruto characters would have no idea how to take care of it and could accidentally kill it by exposing it to water. (Always thought it was weird that they could die from water exposure, but regardless) Also imagine the looks on their faces when they care for the inkling only for it to grow more humanoid over time until it looks like the inklings we're all very familiar with.

One of my ideas for our inkling friend was as being exposed to the world of Naruto it would allow them to use their ink reserves with chakra and be able to shoot ink that way. Make clones out of ink and make ink puddles to hide in for stealth. Would have a chakra nature similar to water. Maybe find a way to prevent water from damaging them with the use of chakra. (Would love to know if there is anything I should add.)

2) Kirby! Ah yes. How do we do this. While a kirby like character would be pretty op in a sense this has to be looked at in a way that works with the rules of Naruto instead of just slapping a humanoid ninja kirby and calling it a day. So for copy ability make it similar to being able to copy techniques and jitsus like Kakashi, but unlike Kakashi the moment Kirby stops using it or swaps to different techniques to copy, he can't use it. (If that makes sense)

Of course a kirby like character here would be food motivated and probably get along quite well with Naruto. Maybe the kirby suck could be implemented by a wind (air?) based jitsu to bring opponents or allies closer to him. The floating/flying part of Kirby I'd replaced with being able to jump high and transformation jitsu. Perhaps do the transformation jitsu with this modified copy ability. For a sort of kekkai genkai I can see star based attacks mimicking the star ship, warp star, the star rod, and the triple star.

3) Random one shot idea. We all know Kakashi reads *ahem* literature, but what if he lost it. I just think it would be funny to watch him going nuts that he can't find it and not being able to describe what the book looks like in complete detail without revealing too much in the village. Meanwhile Team 7 is laughing at his expense. It turns out that Gai took it to keep it safe for him because he left it outside, but Kakashi doesn't figure that out until later because he didn't want to give Gai an excuse to spar with him.

4) Another one shot idea. Gai and Kakashi switch teams for a day. Let the chaos ensue lol. Though I can see it working out fine too. It's a small idea, but I could definitely see the goofiness of it.

That's it for now. I'll put another part when I have more ideas I want to write.