Broken hearts and Broken noses.

After I recovered from the shock of Michael Clifford telling me he loved me, it was raining. I stood up and walked towards the boys car, which was still in the car park. I'm numb. I still couldn't believe it. Michael said he loved me, but he also said Luke liked me. Just like, not love. Ouch.
I got back in the car soaking wet. Luke smiled at me, Ashton was looking at Luke with a death stare and clenched fists, if looks could kill Luke would be dead. Calum just looked concerned for Michael.
"Is Michael ok?" Calum whimpered.
"He... He Um, I... He just n-need to um... tell me something. " I didn't know if I should tell the boys about him liking me.
"Did he tell you he was hopelessly in love with you?" Ashton dead panned.
"Well, yeah. Actually he did." I felt a blush on my cheeks.
"About time!" Calum yelled, slapping his hands down on his thighs. "He's been whining about it for years, everyday he'd ask if we could drive you to school with Ashton and when you couldn't come, he looked heartbroken. It was horrible. Did you guys kiss after he told you?"
Luke cleared his throat and Ashton glared at Calum and told him to shut up.
"He's really upset. " I frowned. "He's my friend. I don't want to see him hurt."
"Well, if you want to be with me-" I cut Luke off.
"No Luke!" I growled in frustration. "I don't want to be with you, that was a douchebag move. "
"But-"
"No buts Luke. " I screamed. "I liked you. Hell, I loved you. I've had a crush on you for three years! You've gone and wrecked it. I don't even want to talk to you. You're supposed to be best friends."
"Alex."
"What Luke?!"
"You're mine."
I heard Ashton mutter a string of profanities and saw him grab Luke collar.
"I swear Hemmings." Ashton growled half-jokingly. "If you lay one perverted finger on my sister-"
"I'm tired of you guys talking about me like I'm not here!" I yelled, interrupting the boys arguments. "I'm going to see Michael."
Without looking back, I turned and stalked off towards Michaels house, I know where it is because I've been there so many times with my brother.
The door was slightly ajar, suggesting a very upset teenage boy has passed by. I let myself in, this was the worst I've ever seen his house. Michael lives alone since his parents travel a lot, so he figured he might as well just get his own house. It was just a small bachelor pad. But I thought it was nice.
It was a mess, the table was crooked, there was a hole in the wall, Michael must've punched it. I walked up to his room, examining the horrible mess that Michael made. I opened his door, the sight broke my heart.
Michael was sitting on the floor by his window, crying his eyes out and holding his fist. I was right, he did punch the wall.
He looked up at me. His eyes turned glassy once again.
"You didn't have to come."
"Michael. Of course I do. I wanted to."
"Where's Luke then. "
"For all I care, in hell."
"I thought you loved him. Ashton accidentally told us."
"I don't anymore." I sighed. "After what he did. It wasn't right."
"Cuddles?" He spread his arms out and looked at me with a pout.
"Get in the bed. " I helped him up. "I'm not cuddling in the floor."
He jumped into his bed. I jumped into his arms and snuggled into his chest.
"Michael."
"Mmmm?"
"Someone might catch us and get the wrong idea."
"Let them."
"Okay."
I pulled a soft blanket on top of us. I didn't mean to fall asleep. But I didn't mean to fall in love Either. These things just happen.
I woke up to yelling.
"CLIFFORD WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING WITH MY GIRL?!?" A very angry blonde giraffe pulled a very sleepy boy out of my hold.
"Luke. " I said. Very slowly, these boys can be quite dangerous when they're fired up. I've seen Ashton punch walls and throw things many times. So I know not to get in between them. "I'm not your girl."
"WELL YOU BLOODY WELL SHOULD BE!" He screamed at me.
"Luke, don't scream at her. " Michael pushed Luke out of the bedroom door. "Get out of my house."
"Then we'll duke it out on your lawn." Luke said, eerily calm.
"Just get out."
The boys were already at the front door. I was trying to get their attention, calling their names and pulling on their shirts.
Before I could, Luke grabbed Michael's and pulled him outside. Michael kicked and screamed, but Luke wouldn't let him go. He threw him to the ground and started punching him. Anywhere he could reached, his nose, face, stomach.
I made the mistake of grabbing Luke's hair, trying to pull him off of the innocent boy. Before I knew what was happening, my cheek was stinging and I was on the ground.
Calum and Ashton pulled up just in time to see Luke slap me. Luke looked absolutely murderous. An innocent girl laying on the ground in front of him, one cheek with a handprint on it and a boy on behind him, bleeding from his nose and his face swollen.
"OH MY GOD LUKE?" Calum ran up to me and helped me up. I was downright sobbing now in Calum's arms.
I saw Ashton pick Luke up through my tears. He pushed him up the side of the house and started kneeing him, then punching.
There was so much screaming. Calum held me as he watched his band mates and best friends hit each other. Eventually, he put me on the floor and pulled Michael, who was now kicking Luke in the stomach and ribs, off of Luke. Ashton was still pounding at his friends face. Calum ended up pressure pointing Ashton until he calmed down.
"Oh my god Alex!" Ashton ran up to me and pulled me to his chest. "I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I should've followed you. I can't believe Luke hit you."
"I'm fine." I said between sobs. I crawled over to Michael, who had collapsed after beating the crap out of Luke. I cupped his face in my hands.
"Mikey."
"Alex."
I crumpled into a ball in his arms. Him wincing slightly. I backed off of him.
"No, please don't."
"Don't what?"
"Back away. I'd rather feel a million times this pain then have you leave."
"I'll never leave." I rested my head on his chest.
Luke hobbled off and skidded away in his car. Ashton helped Michael into the house and Calum scooped me up in his arms. We lay down on the couch and he snuggled me. I fell right asleep.