rich sex

OMNISCIENT
SEPTEMBER 2023
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA.

londyn furrowed her eyebrows at the feeling of her and dayvon's shared bed seemingly getting lower. opening her eyes and turning her head to the side where the activity had come from, she let her eyes adjust to the dark and got a glimpse of a figure. von's figure.

rolling her eyes hard and getting out of the bed she made her way to their closet. smacking his teeth against his lips he decided he would be the first to speak out of the two. "ma comon now, it's too late ta be on bullshit. get back in da bed." he spoke while following her actions just moments before and also getting out of the bed. he made his way to where londyn was and tried to pry the cover and pillow she was getting, but as if she had grown extra strength from the last time he had seen her, he didn't prevail.

"get the fuck off me von. foe you piss me off." londyn's thick chicago accent coming out in result of her being agitated with him. she shoved him out of the walkway and started for the door. just before she could touch the handle she felt dayvon's large hands pull her away and throw her gently on the bed. making the cover and pillow she had grabbed fly off into a dark corner in the room.

"aye what yo prollem is? huh?" he shouted. "fuck you mean what my prollem is. nigga you come in da house at all type of hours and you expect me to just let it happen? hell no." she said matching his energy. his face softened, "londyn you think im cheating on you phat? hmm?" he said while rubbing her.

londyn looked down and slowly nodded her head yes. "guh ian cheating on you. comon nie phat, you know i love you. shit look at yo pretty ass." he said, eyebrows raised and hands out as if he was astonished by the woman in front of him.

blushing by all the compliments he was giving londyn covered her face in the bed sheets. laughing at her actions he picked her face up by gripping her neck, in a comfortable manner. seeing nothing but lust in his eyes she attempted to cross her legs feeling her pussy become wet by his actions. he noticed this and prevented her from doing so, "you want some dick mama?". almost like those words gave her air she replied by rapidly shaking her head up and down.

pulling his ethika boxers down to where his dick sprang out and pulling her lace panties to the side seeing her pussy glistening in the light he let out a groan.

it had been almost 3 weeks of no sex because with von working on his newest album 'LeVon James' and londyn being booked back to back wit club appearances and much more the two rarely had a intimate moment in what felt like years.

rubbing her clit with his tip he slowly pushed it in. lowering his head to kiss her. once he felt she was ready he started to thrust into her. "ouu, shit" she moaned out while sucking in her breath. "whats wrong baby?" he said while going deeper into her, this action making her eyes roll back.

slapping her face lightly and gripping her mouth he let out a grunt from the feeling of her clenching around him. "oh my gosh, right there." hearing this gave him the boost to go faster. pushing his torso away from hers as she felt her nut coming, londyn's legs started to uncontroably shake. making von lift his body up from hovering over hers and continuing to brush against her spot with every stroke.

"im finna cum, daddy." she dragged out. "cum wit me baby." the older said slightly moaning at the scene infront of him. "ah shit." he said as he released his- well thier kids in her. rubbing her clit she let out a long series of moans as she released her nut onto his dick.

‐------------------------------------------------------------------------
go fw my new book.!!!
-bigmfkiyahh.