𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭

"𝓕𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻?"
꒱࿐♡ ˚.*ೃ

⸻ ⸻ ⸻ ⸻ ⸻ ⸻

𝓢𝓬𝓾𝓵𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓴𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓼 | 𝓑𝓛𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻  V || 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 1

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 V || 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 1

   "What...are this bugs doing in my palace?"  Athanasia immediately froze up at the masculine voice, she looked up at the dominant figure. However, Angelo for some reason wasn't scared at all so wasn't izana because he was used to it, Claude looked over the two white heads completely ignoring them as he glazed over the poor blonde, SHE WAS SCARED.

   "That was looks familiar—you look like that Siodonna dancer" in the meanwhile, Angelo was fixing Izana hair since after all that running–his hair were all messy so Angelo offered to fix them and of course, Izana couldn't refuse. Athanasia was panicking when suddenly the emperor picked her up and throw her over Felix as his focus went over the two white heads, they weren't even scared.

   Suddenly, Claude did kneel down—reaching Angelo's height. The younger had a boring look which Claude found absolutely amusing but then he looked at Izana, he felt a bubbling feeling through his stomach—why was this boy with HIS son. He picked Angelo up with a gentle manner as they looked each in the eyes, "I'll have tea with my guests" Claude carried Angelo away with Athanasia.

   Angelo eyes could tell everything—'wait me in our romm' which made Izana sigh in frustration, he already hated that blond guy like he dares to take his Angelo away like. But he decided to go back because he didn't want to disappoint his beloved, Angelo had his head on Claude's shoulder which was oddly comfortable but he tried to bottle his emotions because he was with his father.

   He was the man that he looked up for 5 years, the man that he always wanted to make proud but now, he really couldn't careless because he got three persons that he need to protect;  Athanasia, Izana and Lily—they're his reason of living and he'll do anything to be able to protect them. He was so lost in thoughts that he didn't notice that they were already arrived at the luxurious chamber.

   Claude for some odd reason decided to let Angelo sit on his lap, he didn't know why but he felt range of emotions if he let the boy leave his side. However,  Athanasia on the other side was having a mental breakdown and she was jealous; why the hell was this man holding her sweet older brother. But she restrained herself from doing something she might regret, she was all sweaty and anxious.

   Angelo was actually so confused because why was this man holding on him, if he was 5 years old again he would be exploding from joy but now, he felt weird and threatened by the sudden affection. "Why're you not eating, I especially ordered this sugary treats because they said kids like them" and just like that,  Athanasia digged herself in a ocean of sweets and her teeth were literally crying.

   However, Angelo didn't touch them which made Claude angered over it, "why're you not eating" Angelo looked up at the man as Claude felt an arrow cross over his heart, why did he look so innocent. "Because I hate sweets" Claude nodded as he called over Felix, and after that the knight disappeared—but yet, Claude was focusing on something and it was; Angelo voice.

   It was so soft like a call of angel but at the same time it was fragile that could break anytime if it was not takes care of, it was sweet as sugar that could melt any heart. Claude wanted him to talk again—"are you two aware of who am I?" this made of both froze, I mean Angelo know that this's his father but he didn't want to admit it because he still carries that hatred of 6 years ago but he was quite surprised when he heard Athanasia speak.

   "Father?—daddy!" Claude was quite shaken but mostly confused by the sudden answer but he waited for Angelo answer which did never came, "what about you?" he looked at Angelo, the young boy pressed his lips together as he was hesitating to answer the older man—"you're the emperor of the Obelian empire" the reply did dissatisfactioned Claude, the emperor bit his lower lip.

   "No—to you, I'm your father" he said in a rather cold voice but left Angelo speechless, was this man the same person that told him that he was a disappointment, a failure of the royal family but now, what's happening all of the sudden—"say it" he grabbed his facial cheeks in a harsh manner that will surely leave a mark, "you'rw mah fasher" he managed to say it, which left Claude satisfied but Athanasia wanted to punch this man so hard.

   The talk went on as Angelo was immersed in thoughts, unexpectedly his eyes began to feel heavy as he drafted in a world of dreams. Claude felt a sudden weight on his chest as he look over the young boy, he forgot how much hate he had through him—he wanted to treat him better and seek for forgiveness but he knows that it'll take time but yet, he still feels anger whenever he looks at the boy, he was mixed with those emotions.

   He finally decided that he can let the two go and he completely forgot that in the end, Angelo didn't eat anything—Felix was outside the room as he explained that they had an inconvenient in the kitchen but of course, Claude will not let that slide. He asked to carry Angelo back to the place even through he had a hard time to let the boy in his arms go away, he left like if he let him go he'll disappear away from his 'protection'.

   In the end, Felix brought the two royals to the ruby palace as the whole palace was panicking at the disappears of their two sunshines. Lily immediately snatched away the two royals from the threating guard as he announced that the emperor wants to have more with the twos, Angelo woke up as he was hugged by Lily, Felix immediately kneel right in front of the royal male, "it was a pleasure to see you again, my prince"

   He took the fragile hand of the angel-sent earth as he kissed it gently which surprised Angelo but he couldn't help himself but smile—oh that smile that could melt any men heart, flowers start to blossom around him as Felix was slowly turning like the colour of his hair, he never the prince smile this genuinely—he'll make sure that NO ONE will able to see that smile, it belongs to him. Only to HIM he could smile like that, no other man shall granted.

   Felix walked back to the royal palace as Angelo was quite confused by the whole thing but he went back to his room and he found Izana in THEIR bed, reading a book. His gaze softened at the sight as he immediately did throw himself through the boy, lucky Izana catched him—they both shared a long hug as Angelo has his arms wrapped around Izana neck as he nuzzled close as he had his legs wrapped around his waist, Izans was enjoying this.

   GOD HAD OTHER PLANS FOR HIM.