ankoku aizawa

Character Profile:

Age: 16
Sexuality: Bisexual
Class: 1-A
Status: Student
Villain/Hero/Vigilante: Former Villain
Likes: Mina Ashido
Friends: Bakugo, Kirshima, Denki, Mina, Sero, Jiro, Momo.
Parent(s): Aizawa, Present Mic.
Trauma: Yes
Mental Disorders: Insomnia, Bipolar disorder, Anorexia, SH addiction.
Gender: Trans, Male to Female.

Her favourite things to do:

Doodling, Sleeping, Writing, Reading, Going for walks, Dying her hair new colours, Texting her friends, Watching Anime, Sitting in her room in the dark, Making new clothes, Cooking and Baking.

Dislikes:

Confrontation, Social gatherings, Being woken up, using my quirk too much, Bad mental health days, the LOV, Chores, Eating with other people, Having photos taken of her.

Likes:

Spicy food, Being around friends, Writing, Reading, Skateboarding, Music, Nature walks, Baggy Clothes, Cats, Astronomy, Dinosaurs, Stickers.

Quirk Info:

Ankoku can manipulate any element she wants however it is hard to control. The only element she can control at the moment is Fire. She is learning to control the rest ( Ice, Water, Air, Lightning, Earth) with Aizawa. If she exceeds her limits, her nose bleeds and she soon goes unconscious without proper warning.

Random Facts:

- She pierced her own ears.
- She dyed parts of her hair green.
- She loves Astrology.
- She owns over 20 books about Flowers.
- Her quirk nearly got taken by Nine.
- She has freckles but they aren’t really noticeable.
- She needs glasses but they got smashed in a mission so she doesn’t have them.
- Once drank a bottle of bleach for a dare.
- Her favourite sport is Volleyball.
- Tried to start a LGBTQ+ club at UA.
- Eats the green part of watermelon.
- She has a burn on her left elbow from
Dabi.

- She has a burn on her left elbow from Dabi