🖤 Fuck Up The Friendship🖤

There are a few things I want to explain before I start the oneshot. So this is inspired or more like based on the song "Fuck Up The Friendship" by Leah Kate. To fit the story a bit more I changed Hailey's personality just a bit, I decided to make her more upfront and flirty. That's it! Hope you guys like this oneshot! Also sorry for taking so long...

Music blasted through the house, peoples laughter and voices getting louder by the second, and reckless behavior from the teens was not an environment Hailey Austin liked. She was awkwardly standing in a corner with a soda in her hand. This was the first house party she had been invited to by a student in her chemistry class. She had decided why not go? It couldn't be too bad if everyone went all the time. She had been wrong. She didn't like how loud everyone was and how teens were making out in every corner. This wasn't her kind of thing. She preferred being at home in silence and peace; reading or song-writing, and definitely not partying late at night. 

Zander wasn't very happy with her going to a house party late at night but Hailey had managed to get him off her back by saying she knew people there and she could handle herself. Now she wished she had listened to his countless warnings. She had tried messaging Zander to come pick her up but her messages weren't going through. She groaned as she smacked her phone to get a WiFi connection somehow. 

Seriously? Who doesn't have a working WiFi at their home? Hailey thought, as she grumbled and cursed under her breath

"Hailey?" 

Hailey looked up from her phone to see Jake looking at her confused. 

"Hey! I knew it was you," he smiled, "What are you doing here? This doesn't seem much like your thing." 

Hailey fiddled around with her braid as she answered him "Well...I finally got invited to a house party after so long and since I have never been I decided to find out how fun it would be but, it's actually not fun and I am not enjoying myself at all. I mean whats so fun about making out and jumping around to ear deafening music? And to make matters worse my phone isn't working so I can't let Zander know that I want a ride back home."

Jake looked at Hailey's distressed face, "Yeah, almost everyone knows that Steven doesn't have any WiFi at his house because his parents turn it off whenever they leave out of town but uh- I guess you didnt get the memo"

Hailey glared at him as she started walking around with her phone up in the air trying to get some sort of connection. Amused by this, Jake followed her around and he kept making conversation. 

"You know Hailey, I could always take you home" he offered. 

The teal haired girl whipped her head around quickly as she slowly lowered her phone from the sky. 

"Really? I mean I wouldnt want to be a bother if your having fun-"

"Princess, dont worry I wont be missing out on anything trust me,  I mean you said it yourself, its no fun here" he shrugged his shoulders and started already opening the door, holding it out for her. 

Hailey smiled, relieved she would finally be getting home. She walked out the door with Jake following behind her. They started walking down the street and jumped into Jake's car. He drove out and as he did he stole a few glances at Hailey. 

He awed at how pretty she looked. She had her hair in a side braid with a leather jacket over a casual deep red V-cut dress. Her eyes though, stole the whole show. The way her eyes reflected the stars above them as she looked up and her long eyelashes adorning them made it hard to look away. 

"You look really nice," he said, staring right at her. 

Hailey looked over at him and smiled, her cheeks turning pink from the compliment.