I hate you

Natasha always wondered what she did wrong why her dad never seemed to like her or why he favoured his godson over her. Ever since she was a baby she lived in the attic of 12 grimmauld place, barely serving of the scraps of food Sirius gave her. He always told Natasha to call him master instead of farther or dad. Krecher looked after her though, giving her a warm blanket or an awkward hug. All while harry james potter lived a life that should have been hers, basking in Sirius warmth. Having a master bedroom to himself or even bragging to others about his scar simingly not caring about his parents death.

It was one morning when young 3 year old Natasha woke up one the cold ground hugging her only blanket that she remembered that her farther was sending her away to a boarding school in Russia something like the red ballet academy for girls or something. Natasha knew some Russian but not a lot. Her mother was Russian she knew that much from when her father had gotten drunk one night he called her a red headed whore who was using him for money and that Natasha probably wasn't his kid, he even said that she looked nothing like him. He got up to hit her but walburger her grandmother was watching from inside her painting started screaming witch distracted Sirius giving nat a chance to run to her attic bedroom.

 He got up to hit her but walburger her grandmother was watching from inside her painting started screaming witch distracted Sirius giving nat a chance to run to her attic bedroom

(Bedroom)
A week later he decided to send her to a boarding school in Russia, of corse harry was over the moon about this. He stomped into the kitchen and yelled your going to Russia tomorrow so pack! Natasha was happy at the thought of leaving the house to go somewhere better she even wrote a note to Sirius it siad
Dear dad
I hate you,  I really do YOUR the mistake not me. Also I'm better looking that you and fore eyes that's constantly around you like dude grow up anyway your the whore NOT my mother
Your not so truly

Natasha romanoff (my mothers last name)
She begged krecher to give it to Sirius after she left tomorrow but for now she cuddled up on the ground and tried to fall asleep