spanish and sleepovers.

Me and Ash were just hanging out in his room when he had an idea. "wanna play truth or dare?" he smirked. "of course". "truth or dare". i thought for a moment. "dare." "i dare you to......tell me something in spanish. "okay..Tengo un secreto que nadie más conoce. Ni siquiera tú."  "what did you say?". he asked. "nothing." i smiled.  "do any of your friends speak spanish?" he asked. "maddy". oh god no. why did I tell him that? "ill be right back". He left the room. I wondered what he could be doing. Calling Maddy to ask her. Or, you know, just going to the toilet. Or maybe getting a drink..or going to talk to Fez..

A few minutes later he came in. "whats the secret?" he asked. um. how was I supposed to say this.  'i am deeply inlove with you and I have been for years' i thought. no. "just that. uh.  rue asked me if you were still gonna sell to her and if not maybe I could buy it for her." I mean I wasn't lying. It was true. I didn't mean to be a grass but what was I supposed to say? I just want whats best for her. We all do.  "But of course I said no." "alright. why was it a secret though?" Ashtray asked. "I just didn't wanna grass her up or anything. Truth or dare?" I grinned. I know what I was going to say if he picked dare. "dare." I laughed. "I dare you to put my clothes on and ill put yours on. " I saw his smile turn into a confused look. "what?!" "come on. get some of your clothes so I can get changed. Then when Im changed you were mine. "

ash's outfit:

pearls outfit:

pearls outfit:

*i couldn't find any pictures to use as them swapped outifts so you have to improvise

*i couldn't find any pictures to use as them swapped outifts so you have to improvise . sorryy*

I was now in Ash's nike tech and he was in my Juicy tracksuit. "Hm. I personally think we should stay like this." I saw Ash's face drop. "No way. You can but I am not. Who do you think I am man?" I laughed. 

After Ash had gotten changed I stayed in his tracksuit. It was actually suprisingly comfy. I can now understand why this boy is in them 24/7.  I watched Ashtray play xbox or whatever for a while until he said, "im hungry. wanna go to mcdonalds?" "yes. but your paying" "fine" I smiled. I definetley had a soft spot for this boy/man or whatever you want to call him. I never let anyone wear my clothes. Not even Rue or anyone. 

*ashs pov*

I was playing my game and I noticed how Pearl was just sat there. "Wanna get food?" I asked her. "Yes. but your paying." She smiled. "Fine." I didn't just waste my money on nobody so this meant she was a special one. We both put our shoes on and she was still in my clothes. They actually suited her. I had just grabbed a a tracksuit from my draws. I didn't want to make her get changed. I liked her in my clothes. She should be in them more. I cringed inside when I thought that. God. What was wrong with me? Why was I folding for my bestfriend. This wasn't supposed to happen. But what was I supposed to do?  She was hot and I mean insanly attractive. Not just that, she has a nice personally. She is the first person who has hung around with me that isn't just friends with me for money or that stuff. I actually had made a friend for once.