Chapter 1 - Out With The Old...

(I don't own the art shown here, nor do any videos, music and gifs shown in here as well. RWBY belongs to the late Monty Oum. May his soul be in a better place, away from the inanity that befell his creation from his passing...)

Beacon Academy, Infirmary Wing...

Moments After the Combat Class Incident...

Third Person POV

Jaune is seen in the bed of the Beacon Academy Infirmary, being tended to by the medical staff - as Team CRDL overlook the whole thing, with Professor Peter Port and Doctor Oobleck by their side.

The reason as to why the two were there was the fact that during the mad dash in getting Jaune medical attention, they bumped into Port and Oobleck - who were having a casual conversation regarding their respective classes...

Only to have their moment of friendly mirth be replaced with horror, as they saw Cardin Winchester carrying a battered and bleeding Jaune, formerly Arc, with his own teammates in tow trying to clear a path for their leader.

Seeing no need to have the students before him provide an explanation, Port and Oobleck aided in clearing a path for Cardin and his crew - as Oobleck used his Semblance to get ahead of them and warn the medical staff ahead of time, getting everything ready before they even arrive to get the blonde inside while Port guided Team CRDL to the Infirmary quickly.

Upon the sight of the blonde boy and his critical condition, the staff immediately sprang into action; having Cardin place the boy in one of their many beds as they began to get the boy hooked up in an IV bag, a heart monitor along with one nurse cleaning the boy of the blood that stained his body - which had tattered clothing from top to bottom.

While they worked in trying to get the boy in a more manageable, stable condition - Port and Oobleck turned their attention to the quartet of bullies, who all had frowns on their faces at the sight of the blonde's condition.

"Mr. Winchester, can you please provide us with an explanation as to why Young Jaune here is currently in such critical condition?" Port inquired with a stern tone.

"Incident in Professor Goodwitch's Combat Class, sir." Cardin replied towards the Professor just as sternly, adding, "Xiao-Long beat his ass to the dirt after his Aura broke, when the match should have ended much earlier on due to Jauney-boy's Aura being in the red beforehand."

His words raised concern for the two Beacon Professors, with Doctor Oobleck asking the Winchester boy's teammates if this was indeed true, earning a nod from all three members of CRDL.

"And before you ask, sir, Professor Goodwitch let this happen. It's becoming more and more frequent with every instance of Combat Class, with Jaune being put in every match in every passing day." Dove followed up on his leader's words.

"His former teammates can attest to this, seeing that we saw Nikos toss Xiao-Long to the curb like trash in an attempt to get her off Jauney-boy here."

Cardin's words caused both Professors to frown, telling the staff to forbid anyone coming in here to check on the boy except the Headmaster, Team CRDL, Nora, Ren, Pyrrha and the two Professors - being given nods by the staff, as Doctor Oobleck received a call from the Beacon guards that a Bullhead coming from the direction of Shade Academy has arrived.

Upon hearing the news, Doctor Oobleck told his close friend Port of what the guard said; which led to Professor Port guiding Team CRDL out of the Infirmary in order to have them relay everything to Headmaster Ozpin...

Who was seen walking out of the Bullhead with his cup in hand, holding onto his cane; The Long Memory, with his other hand - raising an eyebrow as he saw nine figures approach him from the distance inside Beacon Academy's open hallways.