Prologue

Cybertron it was filled with explosions and blaster fires, Autobots and Decepticons war continued.
The Autobot medic, Reachet, shouted. "They broken through the front lines."
"I've lost contact with the capital." Arcee said. "There's too many of them." Wheeljake said as he fired back.
"Stand fast." Brawn told his other comrades. But he grunts as he was hit in the shoulder.
Three decepticons Seekers fired at the Autobots. "Finish them." One of them said.
But they were all shot down, by the leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime.
He fries ripley, and he said. "Where's B-127."
Then an small yellow Autobot, came driving in. He shots, and kills an Decipicon that was behind Optimus.
"Sorry I'm late. I hit a little traffic." B-127 told Optimus.
But an autobot comrade yells out. "Get down. Incoming." B-127 and Optimus looks optics widened. "Uh, Optimus." B-127 told his leader.
Three of the Decepticons feared and trusted soliders. Soundwave, Starscream and Shockwave. "Decepticons, attack." Soundwave command, and a huge wave of Seekers came flying.
Optimus knows what this mean, it was time to leave Cybertron, so he ordered his Autobots. "Autobots, fall back! Get to the tower."
Then the Autobots ran towards the tower.
Shockwave told Starscream, Thundercracker and Skywrap. "Destroy the launch pad. Let none escape."
The three seekers took to the air.

The Autobots managed to get to the tower. "Cybertron has fallen. Get to the escape pods." Optimus told his comrades. Everyone started getting in the escape pods. "There are other Autobots scattered across the galaxy. We must reach them if we hope to survive."
But B-127 told Optimus. "Optimus, this is our home. We have to fight for it."
Optimus know this, but they will get their home back. "We will fight on. But we must find refuge first." Optimus said, as he turns on a hologram showing a planet. "I found a planet that's well hidden Earth. You will travel there and establish a base for us." Optimus told B-127 his mission.
"Once we've gathered the others, we'll join you." B-127 nodded, understanding.
"You must protect the planet. If the decepticons find it, then our people are truly finished." B-127 knows this mission is so important. "Now go." Optimus pointed at a escape pod, B-127 ran towards it, and got inside.
Then seekers started firing at the escape tower. "Good luck, soldiers. I'll buy you some time." Optimus told B-127.
B-127 puts the coordinates to earth, and the pod went off.