Pizza?

Brooklyn's POV
It was a nice glorious day and I was building a boat with my cousin. I looked around and saw a middle school, a few seconds later someone flys out of the doors. I'm not sure why. 😭

Hadley's POV
I saw Brooklyn look at the middle school because I was questioning why she wasn't working on the boat. Then a kid flys out of the door. It was odd but I didn't think much of it. Although I was thinking of papa Murphy's pizza. So I decided to tell Brooklyn I wanted pizza. "Hey Brook can we get pizza? I'm hungry and we should take a break from working on the boat!" I said. She agreed with me.

~ Time skip ~

Brooklyn's POV
"KAMMM!" I yell. "WERE GOING TO GET PIZZA WANNA COME WITH??"

Kam's POV
I hear Brooklyn yell "WERE GONNA GET PIZZA WANNA COME WITH??"  I yell back "SURE"

Brooklyn's POV
We get in this white SUV with a chihuahua in it. Kinda questionable but it's a CHIHUAHUA so me, hadley, and kam go to pet it and give it attention. Then this old skinny hag hops in the car he tells us "SIT DOWN KIDS. WERE GETTING PIZZA." We all sit down and he puts the chihuahua in the trunk. He forgot to close the trunk tho.

No one's POV
The skinny old hag starts the car and no one has noticed the trunk was still open. Sadly.
"OK KIDS HERE ARE THE RULES."
"NUMBER 1. NO MUSIC."
"NUMBER 2. NO LAUGHING"
"NUMBER-"
    "OK WE GET IT NOW SHUT UP AND DRIVE TO PAPA MURPHY'S ALREADY!!" Hadley interrupts.
"Yeah I'm starving" kam says

Brooklyn's POV
He starts driving and STILL no one notices the trunk. We're all silent until I hear wind in the back of the car, I look back and realize THE TRUNK IS OPEN??
"YALL" I yell,  "what?" Hadley says.
"THE. TRUNK. IS. OPEN." I declared
"Tf how did the trunk get open" kam says.
"IDFK BUT THE CHIHUAHUA!!" I yell.
We all look back and realize the chihuahua had fallen out and got ran over by a semi-truck.

Sorry for short chapter 😞
This is my first book so yeahhh