The Day We Meet

Y/n POV:
As I was watching the Omaticaya Clan raid, one of the demon's shipments, I had seen two boys flying on their Ikran's. Lo'ak the younger one and Neteyam the oldest. They were supposed to be watching for the skypeople and call it in. However, I saw Lo'ak turn and dive down to the ground. As I was thinking about how reckless that was, his older brother followed him, yelling.

"Those two are going to get everyone killed," I hissed at the fact that I would probably have to save them.

Nothing less. I soon saw a demon ship coming towards the train. I called for my Ikran as I had jumped off the cliff landing on my Ikran. My Ikran dived down to the boys. Soon, I heard the ship fire. Neteyam had gone flying in the air from protecting his brother from getting hit.

I grabbed Neteyam with one hand and put him behind me, holding him with my arm, for he didn't fly off. I felt his arms go around my waist, which I flinched to. Then he spoke well more yelled.

"LO'AK!" I flew to his brother letting go of Neteyam as he was secure. I grabbed the younger boy with that arm and put him in front of me. My Ikran then flew back to my house. I had my hand around Lo'ak's waist, for I know he wouldn't fall off. As we landed, I got off and said.

"Come." I walked inside the hut while the two followed me. I saw Neteyam have his brother behind him more with his guard up. I turned around to them and spoke to Neteyam.

"Please sit." As I saw him hesitant, he sat down. His brother followed his actions. I went to Neteyam with medicine cream and bandages. I sat behind him, putting it on before he could refuse. He had asked a question. Well, it's more like a couple.

"Who are you? Where are you from? Why are you helping us? And how did you know about this attack?" I could tell there was some caution behind his voice. I didn't respond until I did the final wrap with the bandage. I whispered in his ear.

"I am Y/n, handsome," I moved away from his ear as I grabbed the bowl and put it back with the others. I saw him get flustered, and I chuckled. I then introduced myself formally.

"My name is Y/n. Nice to meet you guys," I smiled at them. Then I saw Neteyam stand up. Lo'ak following him.

"We need to go home." I walked out of the hut with them following. I soon called for their Ikran's.

"There are your Ikrans. Have a safe flight back. " I started to walk away when I heard.

"Can you come with us?" I looked back and saw Neteyam surpised and looking at his younger brother. Lo'ak was looking down, embarrassed?
I smiled and walked to him, lifting his head up, deciding to tease him.

"Aweeee, does someone like me being around?" I was looking into his eyes till he moved his head to the side flustered. I chuckled and responded.

"I will come if you are inviting," I was talking to Eywa yesterday, and she wanted me to create a relationship with the Sully's. She was telling me that they were special. Breaking my thoughts was Lo'ak giving me a hug. This surprised me from watching them he never seemed like the one to hug a stranger. I hugged him back. Our hug got interrupted by Neteyam when he said.

"We need to go." he was on his Ikran already. I broke off the hug and got on mine. Lo'ak seemed to get attached because he asked me.

"Can I ride with you, Y/n?" I just nodded and had his Ikran follow us. I had felt his head rest on top of mine since he was taller than me. I looked at Neteyam, who seemed confused. I shrugged it off and continued to focus on heading to their base.

When we got there, we landed, and the Omaticaya Clan battle crew had just gotten back a couple of minutes ago. I turned to wake up Lo'ak, but he woke up by just the movement.

"We are here." He then got off and was ready to be scolded. I followed him off and saw Neteyam off. I saw Jake and Neytiri running to the brothers who were standing there ready for a scolding. However, they were hugged. Jake and Neytiri were worried and scared when they didn't come back with the crew. Then they looked at Neteyam wrapped. Soon they saw me, they were surprised. Jake and Neytiri walked to me and did the "I see you." Sign. I returned it. Then I heard Jake say.

"I thought you all died.." I saw Lo'ak and Neteyam surpised. I just looked back at the two adults and said.

"My clan died, yes. We weren't exactly finished off. I survived with the help of Eywa." Neytiri then said.

"I am sorry for your losses." I spoke up, switching the subject.

"I shall take my leave now." Before I could fully say goodbye, Jake said.

"No, stay you did help my son's, no?" I just sighed and replied.

"I did help your sons." Neytiri then took over and said.

"Stay for tonight, have dinner with us, and let's talk." I felt the questions already coming, I just nodded my head and followed them. They told me that I could go explore the base, the home.

I walked to Lo'ak and Neteyam since they were the only other people I knew. I saw that there were now two girls with them. Neteyam looked at me and said.

"We never introduced ourselves. I am the oldest, Neteyam. The older female is Kiri. Then Lo'ak is the other boy. The youngest is Tuktirey but rather being called Tuk." I introduced myself once more.

"My name is Y/n." For the rest of the day, I hung out with the kids, and then at night. I talked to the parents, answering some questions about me hiding and such.

We rested well, and I got along with them well. I went hunting for food one day when I saw dreamwalkers land.