The Explanation

Y/n POV:
(Lo'ak yelling)"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!?" I then heard Neteyam say, "What are we doing here? What are YOU doing here!?" I felt Payakan get really defensive.  I saw Tsireya, Aonung, and Rotxo tense up. Tsireya then said, "Neteyam, do not anger Payakan!" I then spoke while sitting on Payakan's wing, "This is quite the interesting interruption." Kiri then said to me, "Why didn't we know about this meeting time..." I sighed and said, "It would cause too much suspicion to Ronal and Tonowari. Lo'ak, being the one the adults don't notice, is the best thing to do it. Plus, with how much you guys tease, bully, pick him, he deserves a break. Plus, it is fun to just have Lo'ak and me time." Tuk the said, "Do you not like us anymore." I looked at Tuk and said, "I love you guys dearly. I never wanted to leave, but things had to be done. I got kicked out." Aonung then said, "You can come back! My mom is willing to let you have one more chance!" I glared at Aonung, "Tch, I am not going to stay somewhere with you." I hissed.

I could see the pain in his eyes, but I couldn't give him what he wanted. I then continued, "Plus, I like where I am staying now." I saw Aonung's eyes widen. I looked at Neteyam, then Kiri, then Tuk before saying, "We will meet again one day. I must leave, I love you guys so much." I looked at Lo'ak and said, "I guess it is our last meeting." I smiled sadly. "Goodbye Kiri, Tey, Tuk, Lo'ak!" I was on Yukki leaving when I said that. I heard them yell, my name, but I was way past my usual time disappearance.

When I got back, Aketuan, Varang, and Ateyo were waiting. I got on land and said to them, "You guys want an explanation?" Varang said, "Yes." It was a very strict, pissed, protective tone. I exhaled deeply and said, "Let's go to my place." They just looked at me and started walking there. I then sat down, "You guys can sit down." They sat down, and I said, "I have been leaving to visit my friend who is like family. Me and him would meet by the three brother rocks since it is a predator area where the clan doesn't go there. Lo'ak was saved by a Tulkun there. So we met there since the next day of when I got here. Today, we got caught by his brother and sisters. Also, the Tsahik and Tonowari's kids and friend."

Aketuan then said to his parents I am guessing, "I told you guys she wasn't going to attack and had no intention of betrayal." Ateyo didn't say anything while Varang said, "We apologize for assuming." I just said, "No need, I understand why you guys were so on guard. I do not have any more plans to go out and meet him since we got caught." Maybe in a week. Varang then said, "If you do go, just notify us. We will now take our leave. Dear." I saw her look at her husband before he got up and said, "Don't hurt my clan, or I will give you to Omocan." Then they left, I looked at Aketuan tilting my head, "Omocan?" Aketuan then spoke, "Another God. Everyone on Pandora worshiped Eywa. We do, too, but we have another God. He lives in the volcano. Eywa is stronger than him as Eywa is the world's god. Omocan is a hot base God. He lives in the volcano because it is hot and helps him hide. He can create lava, fire, heatwave, and anything heat/hot related."

I said, "That is so... cool!" I wanted to know more, so we talked about the history and the powers that he knows of Omocan. I then said after 3 hours of talking about him, "How come you aren't looking for a mate?" Aketuan stopped talking, so I looked at him, and he was all flustered. I then raised an eyebrow and said, "Welllll????" Aketuan the said, "N-never f-f-found the o-one." I looked at him surpised, "You! Never found the one. Howwww you so adorable, kind, sweet, handsome, welcoming, talented, smart, and so much more!" I saw his cheeks darkened and him stumble upon his words. I giggled and said, "See so adorable!" Then he said quickly like without thinking, "What about you then!" His eyes widened after he said it, "I-I-I didn't m-mean to a-ask t-t-tha-" I then spoke, "I never felt that kind of love." I looked down, "I don't know how to tell if you are in love romantically." I then went on telling him my life story like all the main characters do.

After about 4 hours of the backstory and the distracted side stories. I was crying into Aketuan's chest. I had never told someone the full backstory. I left out all the Eywa Helper parts. I just realized that me and her have only talked when I am asleep, and that ends fast. Maybe I will talk to her right now because I do feel tired from everything that happened and the crying. I drifted to sleep while I was crying. I was now in my mind I saw Eywa. "Eywa." I kneeled down. I heard Eywa chuckle and say, "No need for all of that y/n." I stayed how I was and spoke, "I don't know what you mean, Eywa. I am in the presence of a God. Of course, I should be respectful." Me and Eywa would always joke about Eywa bring a God and me as a helper. Eywa then said, "You got caught today, am I right?" I chuckled and said, "Of course you are. I mean, you are watching." We talked about what happened, and then I woke up the next day. I was in my build this time. I guess he carried me this time.