For that Chocolate!!

Hello makkaleyyy ellarum epdi erukinga 👀
Sry for the most delay episode!!
I am just stucked with clg works

Now we just move to one note, I am just felt that revise the all previous episodes so I made a short of all episodes to understand this plot

Here goes,

The lead characters Sam and siv

Sam's family & friends: Amma,Appa and Nisha. Friend-Arjun,Sanjay,Surya,Avinash and Magesh

Siv's family and friends: Amma, Appa and her chithappa Kumar. Friend-Archana

Siv's chithappa Kumar married Sam's sister Nisha. Later Siv joined where Sam is studying, both are same department. In that clg, senior gonna to teach junior for 1 month, in that both samsiv paired up for teach!!

Then, Raj become mad on siv!! So he planned do something for that. Clg has been exposed tour to Ooty!!

Priya is a Sam's cls mate. She mad on Sam, want to be his comrade she thought!! So she sit with Sam during going to Ooty bcoz siv arrived late for the bus.

In Ooty, both samsiv enjoyed there times!! Raj proposed siv but she not accepted it!!

Now the marriage was arrived!!
In that time Siv missed her brother, during mehendi ceremony Sam drawed mehendi to her. On same way Sam's aunty Gayu came to his house for the marriage along children- Priya and Nandhu.

Nandhu started to asking Sam mama, to draw mehendi too her!! Priya was shocked that Sam is mama for her.

Gayu started to ask why putting the mehendi for that girl??

Sam got anger on her bcoz she saying that My Siv is unknown person!! I said she is non other than Nisha' husband brother's daughter!!

After a while a hands closed to Siv eyes 👀!! She guessed crt that's her brother Pugzah!!

Sam was frozened!! He remembered his sister sana 💔

Next day marriage over and they done all rituals! In night all went to respective rooms.

While going!! Siv why sam u looking sad?? He didn't answered and went his room, only thoughts about His Sana!!

Morning!! All are reached dinning table for breakfast!! But Sam is not present there Siv asked!! Nisha went his room,she shocked Sam was with unconscious state. All rushed to hospital!

Nisha started to tell about her sister sana!! Sana loves Sam very much more than her family and friends!!
Only she share everything to Sam. After Sam scl completed we moved to tour during that we going to buy ice cream, one car comes to hit Sam that time sana saved him,she hitted in that car and died 💔. This makes him two years stress and depression!! While siv and pugzah, his thoughts came sana!!

Later, he changed bcoz of siv!! On that day I saw his phone, make me shocked he siv pic as a wallpaper. He never any body pic that except sana's pic but it now changed only for Siv!!