Andrew meeting shrek

One day a really beautiful sexy light brown haired hazel eyed boy was walking through the streets of shreklandia. He looked down at his shoes as he walked and bumped into a tall green skinned handsome ogre. "S-sorry-" The cute petite hazel eyed boy started apologizing before getting his breath taken away by the sight in-front of him. The ogre was stunning, his beauty was otherworldly, his green skinned was glowing under the orange sunlight that was beating down on the two. He was snapped out of his trance by the taller ogre waving his hand in-front of the boys face. "Hello? are you alright" The handsome ogre said while staring at the cutie patootie in-front of him. "Woah, he's so small and petite I feel like I should protect him with my life" the ogre thought to himself while gazing down at the hazel eyed boy. "y-yeah im okay!" the boy said while his eyes met the taller green ogres brown eyes. "My names Shrek." the gorgeous ogre said waiting for the other boy to reply "Thats a cute name, Shrek. my names Andrew" He replied in a cute tone 'Whats a cute petite small boy like you doing out around these parts alone?" Shrek said giggling cutely "I-I didn't even notice where I was going!" He said while his small freckle covered cheeks flushed a bright red at Shreks cute compliment. Shrek giggled before replying "How about you come to my swamp, little boy..." He said in a slightly demanding way "I-Im sorry, I shouldn't, I need to get home!" Andrew said quickly "I'm afraid it was more of a demand than an invitation" Shrek said grinning inn an evil way before grabbing Andrew by his hand and dragging him along before he could protest.

To be continued...
(I hope you loved this kenna uwuwu)