Chapter Twenty

Tae came out from dazed and finally understood hobi& yoonji and him & jk going for double date he was very happy and called hobi

Tae : do you I and jk are also part of the date to tonight.

Hobi : yes yoonji informed me (said sadly)

Tae : what happened hyung you are not happy

Hobi : I want to spend some time with yoonji

Tae : we aren't going share some table at all nor going or coming together. I myself want some quality time with bun.

Hobi : we aren't? (Being happy)

Tae nodded and hobi went back to work. Like this time passed and now it's evening. Tae already booked a restaurant near the beach cuz he knows how much jungkook like beaches. Tae sent the address of the restaurant to hobi .
Tae went to pick up jk from the hospital.

Tae picked his car in front of the hospital and waited for jk's to arrive leaning back at the car door.

Jk pov

For not upsetting yoonji I agree for date but now I am being nervous I shouldn't agree in first place. Ahhhhh. It's so annoying. Then watched the time it's already time of tae's arrive. Put back medical files of patients and went towards exit. I am quite surprise that James didn't bother me today. Well it's good. (Well he don't know that James get threaten by tae.)

When I come out I saw tae was leaning towards his car I made my way towards to him. He notice me and hurriedly open car door.

Jk : don't try be an gentlemen ok

Tae : I am but only for you.

Jk rolled his eyes and get in the car.

Tae take him to restaurant. The car drive to restaurant was usually jk looking outside view and tae looking inside his view. They came to restaurant see the place jk was immersed it's an beach restaurant which jk like alot. Tae notice jk's reaction he feel very happy with his decision.

They get inside

They get inside

Staff : how can I help you sir?

Tae : reservation under kim Taehyung

Staff : yes sir let me guide you and your husband there.

Tae felt so happy when staff address them as husbands. Jk try to clear things but the receptionist leave after reaching at there table.

Tae : don't be so glumsy she just prediced the future.

Jk gave him wtf look

Tae : let's order something.

Jk : aren't we going to for hobi hyung and yoonji?

Tae : well they already arrived here. There table might be behan us.