3

Thank you so much 200+ reads, if you guys are reading then do vote, otherwise, how will I understand, if you are liking it or not.?

So please do vote

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After two years

Atharv won a lot of wars against the other kingdoms, and made their kingdoms his, with his interesting war techniques, he won many wars, After Mithra's departure from his life, he only concentrated on the wars and his kingdom's people and it's development, he didn't even dared to see a girl.

Meanwhile, in Tulasipatnam, the financial situation is a little improved but not that much good, The Prime minister and the king are talking in the room during the night time.

"Your majesty, we are probably the next ones in the line, war invitation may be coming in any minute." The prime minister.

"I know, I'm thinking of ideas, how about getting help from other kingdoms.?" Surya asked.

"No use your majesty, most of the kingdoms around us are under their control, and even if we ask for help, nobody going to help us, he is a very dangerous and merciless king." The minister said.

"Don't we have any other options other than bending our heads in front of the great king." Surya said.

"I have an idea, don't scold me after listening to it, your majesty." The minister said.

"What's the idea.?" Surya asked.

"It's a very good idea, your majesty, with this idea, nor do we have to bend our heads in front of him and neither we lose our kingdom, in fact, our kingdom will improve its financial conditions." The minister and the Rajamatha arrived at that room.

After two minutes, The prime minister explained his idea.

"I don't think so it's a good idea." Surya said.

"Well for me that's a good idea, great idea minister." Rajamatha said.

"Thank you, Rajamatha." The prime minister said.

"I don't think, it's a good idea." Surya said again.

"Why? A lot of kingdoms have done this and they all succeed in this." Rajamatha said.

"But still..." Surya didn't convince yet.

"Do we have any other option to improve our kingdom and it's a financial thing.?" Rajamatha asked.

"No, I'm agreeing to this." Surya looked at the minister "Please send our messenger to them with our kingdom letter."

"Definitely, your majesty." The minister went from there.

"I will tell this to Mitakshi." Rajamatha said.

"No, amma, don't disturb her, she must be sleeping, tell her when things get cleared." Surya said.

Meanwhile, in Mitakshi's chamber, her friend Veni was impatiently walking from one end to the other.

"I told this girl, not to go hunting on a horse during nighttime, but she won't listen to me." Veni murmured to herself while walking here and there, she heard a small noise from the window, and Veni saw Mitakshi coming inside from that window.

"Thank god, you came, why so late.?" Veni asked.

"Horse was running slow compared to the other time." Mitakshi sat on the sofa.

"You scared me, how did hunting go.?" Veni asked.

"It was a big flop, I didn't even find one animal in the jungle." Mitakshi said in disappointment.