[ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ³: 𝕻𝖆𝖘𝖙]

[ Germany's pov ]

"Damnit!!!!" I said angrily, i banged my fist on the table my commanders and politics was scared this was the first time i was ever angry.... After 𝐇𝐞....... Ugh just remembering him just makes me feel more bad...... Of all the people i could've have hurt why did i pick 𝙷𝚒𝚖.....?............ I hated myself after what I've done to 𝙷𝚒𝚖.....

I feel guilt when i remember 𝙷𝚒𝚖...
It's all that moron's fault!!!! That i hated him hurt him.... Hell i almost killed 𝙷𝚒𝚖!!!

This is just a game for him.... I'm sorry..... Philip......

Forgive me........... I made a horrible mistake......

Im sorry......

[ Mary's pov ]

I saw the two readers of the Philippines talk as i serve them with great information.... About the countries and the war the president laughed when he heard the pig is losing the war...... "Hahaha i knew it! His losing!! Hahaha" he laughed, sir Philip wasn't pleased with his reaction or respond...... instead he gave a disappointing sigh.....

I looked at the laughing president then to the master..... I leaned to his ear "should i kick him out?" I whispered..... He shook his head "that's a little disrespectful....." Sir Philip whispered...... I bowed to the master "go to my daughter's room this instance!" He said, i nodded my head as i go to his daughter or as what he called his diamond.... I opened the door to see the sleeping diamond..... She was moving very much..... Which only means one thing.... "Miss why are you still awake? Is passed your bedtime" i said... I heard a giggle then i opened the lights to see miss sia jumping on the bed....

"Miss sia stop jumping!" I said... She pouted "why can't i stay up for once?" She said... I sighed... "Miss your father wants you to sleep on time.... Unlike him..... *Chuckle*" i said while chuckling, "what do you mean mar?" Sia asked, "nothing! Now you need to go to bed......" I said as i went closer to her bed "no! I want to stay up late!!!" Sia said, "*sigh* fine I'll see if you're father would agree to let you to stay up late.." i said, then sia started to jump on the bed again in complete joy
"Thank you mary!!!" Sia said as she hugged me... "Your welcome miss sia" i said as i hugged her back...

I broke our hug then i stand up and went outside..... I saw the master and the president having an awakward silence.. then i broke the everlasting silence between them "sir may sia stay up late? She want to...." I said to sir Philip he was confused but then he started to understand it "sure.... Only till 10'o clock okay?" He said, i bowed my head then went to sia's room and told her she can stay up late.... Only 10'o clock..... She told me if we can play and i nodded...

______________________________________
ᴼᵏᵃʸ ⁱ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁱˢ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗᵒᵐᵒʳʳᵒʷ ᴵ'ˡˡ ˢᵉᵉ ⁱᶠ ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ ˡᵒⁿᵍᵉʳ! ˢᵒ ᵗᵒᵐᵒʳʳᵒʷ ᴵ'ˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵗʷᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ!

<3