"..ԃєαℓ?"

🄱 𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘯

🄱 𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘯 . 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥. 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘴 .

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦. 𝘚𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘣𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘵 , 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥.

 𝘚𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘣𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 �...

【As Ariel sings while sitting in a cave above water looking at her thing-a-ma-bobs she collected quite a lot】

"Nice things you've collected there huh , sweetie?" A voice said causing Ariel to gasp and turn around . She was about to dive in the water-

"Don't you hate being alone? What if I said I know who your mates are?"

"What?" Ariel was confused. She thought her soulmates died ? She was the last mermaid-right?

"My dear they aren't mermaids" casu)g Ariel to be scared that they were humans-

"They aren't humans either they are vampires"

" why are you helping me?"

"I just need your voice in return you get to be human, we got a deal?"

"I don't know"

" life is full of tough choices isn't it?"

"No this is wrong, I can't do this" as she was about to leave-

"Fine go one spend another century all alone , come on you poor unfortunate soul, go ahead make your choice" as she slowly walks to the scared mermaid .

"I'm a very busy women and I haven't got all day it won't cost much just your voice" the women's voice getting more firm .

" pick a scale from your tale and give me your blood" Ariel under the pressure does as the women said .

A bright light shines on the mermaid she then falls under the water. As she sinks in the water she sees the blonde women smirking as the looks at the girl then she turns and walks away.

Ariel is drowning the fishes and her friend slash guardian Sebastian help her up to shore where she sees a sign written.

Mystic Falls beach

She looks down when she feels a breeze to she she is naked . She tries to cover she'd body with her hand .

"Look at what at you got yourself into girl, stay behind the rock I'll get ya clothes" said the crab .

From behind the rock she sees people walking and talk and laughing . The 'caarss' on the streets?

Ariel lets out a soundless laugh and tries to stand only to falls with a thud . Getting the attention to a old man .

"Oh? Who there?" He comes closer , he sees a teen girl with not clothes looking scared when she sees him.

"Oh sweetheart," he removes his coat and covers her " what happened? Where didya come from?" The girl points to the ocean .

"Shipwreck?"

She nods

"Parents?"

She shakes her head.

"Can you talk?"

Shakes her head.

"Well" he helps her on her feet , helps her walk, " my wife is inside we will help you darling"