Part. 1

Miles' pov
—————-
6:30am Wednesday

I was on my bed drawing something that I wasn't paying attention to, while listening to ghost boy by lil peep.

All I could think about is what happened a week ago with hq and with Miguel.

We got our asses handed to us but we won in the end after they (Hobie, Pav, Gwen, Penni , Peter b Parker, Spiderbyte, Peter porker, and spider noir) had to rescue me from earth 42 me. It was a long fight but we managed to get through it.

I haven't seen them since, and would have to probably except the fact that I would never see them again.

I had my headphones on so I couldn't hear my mom calling me to get up and get dressed, she walked into my room with a Landry basket in her hand saying something so I took my headphones off to hear her

"Come on! Get up your going to be late!" She said then walked out leaving the door open

I look at my phone and realize I have been zoned out for 46 minutes, it was now 7:16. Oh crap

I quickly get up and put my uniform on, shove my stuff in my backpack, put my Jordans on, and run out of my room. My dad was at the table about to leave for work. I say my goodbyes and love you's and run out the door

I hear my mom say, or shout a "I love you to! Have a good day!" Before I close the door and run out of the apartment complex and head to school

I didn't stay in the dorm that week because I was still grounded with all that happened and everything, plus it was nice staying at home after everything that just happened a week prior.
————————————
I got to class in time, surprisingly. And opened up my textbook, it was math class.

The entire time I was there I was zoned out thinking of the events that happened, thinking about a particular person. But I know what your thinking and no it was not Gwen, in fact me and Gwen had gone our separate ways after she said that we should just be friends. And at that point I could not agree more.

After what had happened and how she lied to me and betrayed my trust, I could not look at her the same as when I first met her and we both knew it was time to move on, it was for the best.

As for the rest of them there was more story behind it.

We were actually able to get Pavs world back together, he was so happy now with is girlfriend and his life as Spider-Man. It was grate, We even became friends after that.

Penni is still the smartest kid I know and she is still so sweet, she has also upgraded her robot and it is now bigger than ever, she does really seem mentally drained so I told her to take it easy and to get some rest, but she is still a really grate person to be around.

Spider noir is still mysterious as ever kinda weird but in a good way.

Me and Peter porker caught up and he was telling us a bunch of corny puns the whole time, some of them thought it was annoying but me, Hobie, and Peter b thought it was funny.

Speaking of Peter b Parker, I still felt really betrayed when he had led Miguel and the rest of the Spider-Man to me, but I forgave him because he was like a second dad to me [not that I don't like my real dad, cus I do] so you know, we live and we learn.

Oh and remember that girl that I met in hq? Spiderbyte? Well she helped save me with the others, I thought she was really cool and we found out that we have a lot in common, I wish we could have got to know each other better I really do.

And Hobie. Yeah about Hobie, i could not for the love of Thor get that guy out of my head for some reason. I'm not sure why, maybe because I found him cool and interesting, or because he was genuinely a wonderful person to be around. Maybe it was because of his thick British accent, or because I found it cute when he would turn a different color around different people [he would turn pink around me for some reason].

I couldn't get him out of my head no matter how hard I tried.

And that's when I got pulled back to reality, I looked down at my paper and realized I was drawing, but it wasn't just any drawing. No it was a drawing of none other that Hobie Brown himself.

"God damn it" I said quietly, only loud enough for me to hear it.

And by then it was time for me to pack up and go to second period.

—————————
That's the end of part 1 I hope y'all liked it, and if you have any feedback please tell me and I will happily listen😊 (more like read lmao)