Part.2

Miles' pov
——————
Time skip it is now 3:57pm

I was swinging by on my evening patrol like I always do, but there wasn't much going on so I decided to just head home so I didn't get into more trouble for going out when I'm still grounded.

I got home and said hi to mom, dad was still at work.

She asked me how my day was and I told her it was good and we talked for a minute about nothing really important just stuff like reminding to not miss Spanish class again.

After that, I went to my room and closed the door.

I take off my uniform and look for something to wear, at this point I'm just in my boxers going though my dresser to find something, preferably a pair of shorts and a shirt.

When all of a sudden everything in my room starts to shake and little objects start floating.

I look by the window and see a portal opening.

Wait what.

"What the f-"

Was all I could get out of my mouth before someone came out of it.

It was Hobie.

"Hey mate."

Was all he said, the portal closed and Hobie sat down on my bed just looking at me with a smirk

And that's when I looked down and realized that I was practically naked, "What the fu- LOOK AWAY" I yell as I cover myself.

He looks to his left and then there's a knock on my door, it was my mom. Crap

"Miles are you ok in there?" She asks and try's to open the door, I run over to close it and yell, "DONT COME IN, IM CHANGING. But yeah I'm fine.. I just stepped on a pencil."

"Oh ok be careful" she says "yeah I will" I tell her, I wait until I hear her walk away, and start trying to put a pair of dark green cargo shorts on and a plain white t-shirt.

I hear Hobie ask "can I look now?" "Yeah" I replied.

"H-how? Why, are you here?" I ask genuinely confused at the fact that he's just on my bed like he didn't just open up a portal from a different dimension.

"Because I can be?" He said in a questioning tone. "May I?" He asked while holding up one of my sketch books, "yeah go ahead knock yourself out"

I wasn't paying attention to what book he was holding until it was too late.

His smirk became more visible as he flipped threw the pages.

I finally notice why he's smirking.

It's because the book that he was holding was the one that had all, ALL, of the drawings that I drew of him and of course some of the other spider men/women. Mainly him, Gwen, pav, Spiderbyte, a few of Penni, Peter b, Peter porker, and spider noir, I think I even drew a few of Miguel.

After I realized, I quickly grab it out of his hands and put in on my desk

"Looks like you missed me eh?" He said with a sarcastic tone "How did you even get here?" I ask.

"I stole a watch"
"WHAT!? Why!??"
"To come and see you guys..It gets kinda lonely in my dimension."
"Oh ok well who have you gone to see?"
"Just you."
"Why?"
"Because i wanted to see you, and god you ask so many questions."
"Well your in my room! And you didn't even ask if you could come over, so yeah I'm gonna ask a lot of questions!"
"Can I come over?"
"Screw you"
"Do it."
"HUH? WHAT WAS THAT?"
"I'm joking, I'm joking- calm down mate... unless~?"
"Shut tf up"
"Whatever"

God he is unbelievable, why would he say that!??

The door opens and my mother walks in with a laundry basket in her hand

"Miles do you have your clothes together voy a ir a lavar, oh- I didn't know you had a friend over. I didn't even see him come in." (I DONT KNOW SPANISH, DONT COME FOR ME🙏)
"Oh right, um mom this is Hobie, Hobie this is my mom."
"Hello Mrs.Morales" Hobie said politely "Miles can I speak to you for a second out here."
She wasn't asking
"Yeah" I Said, "he'll be right back" she said looking at Hobie.

We are now outside my door
"Miles who is this punk in your room?!"
"He's a friend ma."
"How did he get in?"
"Uhh"
"Why does he have so many piercings?"
"Because he likes them?"
"How and why do you know him?"
"He uh goes to my school, Wanda introduced me to him."
"I don't like that Wanda girl, she calls me and your father by our first name, and her hair ugh." That last ones kinda my fault "but at least this Hobie kid is some what respectful."
"Is that all ma?"
"Yeah, but do you have your clothes together?"
"Yeah let me go get them"

I walk back into my room to see Hobie looking at my stuff
"Whatcha doing?" I say "looking"
"Ok"
I grab my laundry basket and go to the living room where my mom is.

"Is that all of it?" She asks
"Yeah"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes ma"
"Ok, go back to your Little friend"

I go back to my room.

——————————
Ok that's it for this chapter, I hope you liked it

Have a great day!!!
❤️