Part I

Lydia is an attractive young  moved to Paris from London.

She's been having trouble finding work so she decides to attend a party at a nightclub called "The Hole". There she meets Cosmo, a mysterious man who seems interested in her, though he doesn't say much about himself.

When they leave the club together, they find themselves in a strange place where they're attacked by a group of vampires. While trying to escape, Cosmo reveals himself as a vampire, and takes Lydia to a hotel, where he says he's going to feed on her.
But instead of doing that, he kisses her, and she feels something warm inside her body.

           Chapter 1
Beep ... beep ...

Oh, shut up you, Lydia mumbled and hit the snooze button on her alarm once more.

Beep... Beep...

Alright, alright Lydia knocked the alarm 0ff this time, and it took a crash landing onto the floor, finally ending the crying sound it made.

What a strange dream! I must off had one too many, Lydia groaned

She started to push the blankets off her, as she kicked left and felt something solid with her foot.

Slowly turning left and looking from top to bottom, in her bed was a handsome male with tan skin and deep purple eyes, could they be contacts? She was not daring to take a peek at him under the covers.

How much did I drink last night? Lydia asked herself.

My head is banging and I have no freaking clue who the dude is?

But I'm going to find out she said and jumped out of bed and grabbed her blouse, which was balled up into a ball. As she started shoving her arms through the sleeves.

"Oy, no needs to get dressed on my account love, I've already played with the goodies a what some goodies they are." came a voice.

Holy Fuck ..... Lydia managed to get out before she was forced around and found lips pressed against her own.

" Get the hell off me", Lydia said and pushed her back.

"You didn't mind it last night? no?" Blondie asked.

"Who are you?" Lydia asked.

"I'm Simone" She replied and stuck out her hand.

"Ugh... no, I think there has been enough touching for one lifetime," Lydia said and pulled her blouse over her body.

"Oy, do you remember last night?" Asked Simone.

"Yes, I was supposed to meet my contact David here last night, and he never showed..." Lydia answered.

"That's the same thing you told me last night, so I asked if you wanted to go to a party and you said sure. So I took you to the party, and we ran into Cosmo.

"Wait, did you say his name was Cosmo?" Jeez, I must have been fucked up for that. Lydia said.

"Well you must have enjoyed him, after all, he's still in your bed," Simone pointed out

Oh! shit... Lydia glanced back and sure enough there he was sleeping with half the bedding on the floor.

" I heard screaming last night..."