!#0 || love at first sight ||

you came to school looking like a model, your hair was tied up in a loose ponytail and you didn't even wear any make up, just natural beauty. You were heading to your locker when your best friend, Hana, came up to you.

new character unlocked !!

" Hey y/n! " Hana called out to you

" Hey y/n! " Hana called out to you. " Hey Hana!! what're you doing here?? don't you have class? " You asked her, giving a confused look. " ugh, the teacher gave me detention for using my phone for one second. she sucks. " she said, you giggled a bit and patted her shoulder, " maybe you should just focus in ur class and do your homework properly, dumbass. " you said teasingly and started to get your books from your locker.

" whatever. you look good today by the way! I'll see you later!! " Hana exclaimed and waved her hand at you as she goes to detention. you sigh and waved back, after she was gone, you took your books out and went to your science class.

when you were on your way, you accidentally bumped into a dark green haired guy with teal eyes, causing your books to drop onto the floor. you quickly apologized and took your books as he looked at you pathetically.

" whatever. " he said as he turned around and left. you instantly run to your class out of embarrassment, just to know he was your seatmate. you quickly took your seat and ignored him. during the class, you texted Hana.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Instagram
Hanamontana

y/n
HANA
HANA
HANA
HANNNAA
OMG HANA

hanamontana
WHAT DO YOU WANT
I JUST GOT OUT OF DETENTION
WHAT IS IT BE QUICK

y/n
OMG HANA
THERES THIS CUTE GUY
HES MY SEATMATE😻😻
BUT HES SO HEARTLESS WHAT THE FUCK
I THINK HIS NAME IS RIN SOMETHING

hanamontana
BRO??
RIN ITOSHI!??!?
HES MY CLASSMATE!!!
HES RLLY SMART THO
BUT I HAVE HIS INSTA USER!
DO YOU WANY IT!!!?!????

y/n
pls give it to me pookie!🥺
I'll buy you mcdonalds later
and I'll let you copy my math hw
pinky promise😜
now give me his user

hanamontana
BET
DEAL
@rin._itoshi
there
I have to go to class now!
bye pooks🤟

y/n
THAGGAGAHAJJ
THABSKK POOEKIE I LOVE UOU
MUAG MUAH
🖤🖤🖤
hanamontana reacted "❤️"

y/n ♡THAGGAGAHAJJTHABSKK POOEKIE I LOVE UOUMUAG MUAH🖤🖤🖤hanamontana reacted "❤️"