CHAPTER - 21

Author's pov

You looked at their back and your senses calmed down seeing the two men. The relief took over you and rose. As both of you slided along the wall and sat down on the cold floor with your back on the wall which was like a dead end to you a few moments back but now seemed as a support for your falling body letting you lay your back on it, and was helping you to calm your senses down.

Was it just the wall?

No, not at all, it's his presence, it's the feeling of knowing that he's there for you, it's the feeling of knowing that finally there's someone you can rely on.

It's hard to be dependent on someone, but on a certain count it's such a beautiful feeling to know that you can depend someone who will hold you everytime and as many times you'll fall.

The winter breeze touching your skin, entering from the torn arm taking away the warmth of your body. Both the bodies covered with sweat due to all the running, tears continuously dropping, faces all wet and damp still shivering in the cold and the relieved fear. You hugged rose tight crying your eyes out, she tried to calm you down but ended up weeping herself. The warmth of tranquility his presence has put you through is out of the world, just a couple of days into your marriage and no one else came to your mind. The first and last person, the only man who you thought could save you was him, the impeccable amount of trust he has earned from you. The love and respect he has earned from you is unbeatable. You realised it all in just a few minutes, the countless thoughts filling you up with positivity aka him.

He came towards you and made you wear his jacket quietly, he looked at you crying and trembling so badly, he gave  a long forehead peck to you, ensuring that everything's fine, his racing heart calmed down the moment it saw it's owner's face. He felt at peace after the hell of the few minutes which felt like decades to him.

(Do we even need to say anything when we're in love, the eyes talk and the actions scream. Do we even need anything else to convey? )

Ruffling rose's hair he gave her a light smile indicating that she's safe now, he stood up facing those mfs, his eyes getting red again reminding him of all the anger he has.

Those boys stood there trembled and shocked at the sight of two leading business tycoons standing in front of them. Not even in their dreams they thought that these two girls would be related to such big holders of the business World, such influencing people who hold so much power, with their one click of fingers they would rot in the jail for their whole life time.

Boy 2 - w-we're s-sor-ry s-sir.

He said in a shaking tone indicating that he's now scared to death.

Jungkook - save it

He said in a dangerously low tone indicating that the anger inside him is screaming to be put in his punches that are ready to land on their filthy mouths that tried to use those bloody words for his princess.

The other boys tried to run out of the Scenario. Well too late jimin caught them and pushed one of them to jungkook.

Jimin - you f**ker, how dare you lay your eyes on them.

He landed multiple punches on his face, one after the other making the blood ooze out of his gums.

The boy in Jungkook's hold pleaded for his mercy but no use, the beast was already awake.

Boy - s-sor-ry s-sir,

Jungkook - shut up

Boy - i-i did not know th-at

Jungkook - shut. Up.

Boy - th-they are related to you

Jungkook -SHUT UP I SAID!