23

answer. Now I'm with you, urging me every day and not letting me go. "Lin Yingying said with a smile, the ending trembled slightly, extremely proud.

"Really, it's so sweet. He must have discovered your goodness." Zhang Simeng said firmly.

"What a fart, he found out that I am in good shape." Lin Yingying suddenly lowered her voice. " I wore a bikini that day, and he stared straight at his eyes, begging me to touch him every day." She continued , giggling while covering her mouth.

"Is that so! Did you touch him?" Zhang Simeng asked anxiously.

"I touched it, I've done it with him, otherwise, how do you think we got together?" Lin Yingying didn't think it was something that couldn't be said, so she told her best friend frankly.

"Have you done it?" Zhang Simeng repeated excitedly.

Li Si rolled his eyes, thinking... let's continue listening. It's all been said here... It would be really embarrassing to go out now, and Lin Yingying would definitely insist that she eaves dropped on purpose.

"That's right, I was like a stupefied young man that night, he kept poking me, but couldn't find a hole. Let me tell you secretly, the first time I went in, I ejaculated within two minutes." Lin Yingying's voice was very It was small, but every word still jumped into Li Si's ears clearly.

"Two minutes...Oh my god, he's too short." Zhang Simeng snickered. Then he seemed to be slapped a few times dissatisfied by Lin Yingying before he stopped laughing.

"It was the first time for me too, and I was dumbfounded at the time. Then the second time, he was much more powerful, and he played for almost 20 minutes."

"20 minutes, strong."

"Yes, I also think it's quite powerful, but I'm not very comfortable, I just feel...not yet."

"Is this still uncomfortable? I heard from those seniors that their boyfriends only lasted 10 minutes at most."

"Yes, that's right. Let's try again when the time comes." Lin Yingying and Zhang Simeng went out of the toilet after playing and playing.

Li Si's face was slightly hot. He didn't expect to go to the bathroom to overhear other people's secret affairs, and also learned that Chen Zekai was "very powerful". She quickly turned the handle and pushed the door open, leaving the toilet , a place of right and wrong.

-

Li Si was looking forward to school, and before the bell rang, she was already secretly packing up.

"I'll be waiting for you in the alley." Chen Yi sent a WeChat message.

"Okay." Li Si replied with a smile, then left the class with his bag and mobile phone in hand.

-

Chen Yi was sitting on the motorcycle smoking a cigarette. Li Si saw his side face, sharp jawline, straight nose, slightly wrinkled eyebrows, and his thin lips biting the cigarette. A masculinity, he looks good, she really likes him.

She hugged his waist again, and rubbed against his arms, like a kitten flattering its master, she looked up at him, and he looked at her with the corners of his lips slightly curled up, she couldn't hold back, and kissed His prominent Adam's apple.