two; settlin'

༺•༻

Sebastian Moy grumbles as he pushes his way inside of the new house the eight of them were to be living in for the time being. Brown eyes blinking a few times as the dim lights of the mansion replaced the gloominess outside. Taking off his shoes before entering fully into the living room, he dropped his bag down on the floor beside him as he fixes his hair.

Snapping his attention to a noise in the living room, he sighed and shook his head at the dead to the world sleeping friend of his. "Oddly enough, Ryan looks cuter sleeping like that," he muttered to himself, scratching the back of his neck.

Without a sound, Sebastian slowly made his way over to his sleeping friend to take a closer look, quiet as a mouse he raised one hand up to brush a few locks of straight bangs aligning the other's forehead; fiddling with a few strands before releasing them at a slight movement made by said friend.

Eyes fluttering open, the blonde haired twenty-one year old gazes up at one of his best friends with a slight furrow of his brows, "Seb?" he murmured, wiping at the seeds from his eyes to see clearer.

"Oh shit, is Tyler here?!" He exclaimed, glancing over Sebastian's shoulder as well as around the living room.