The One Who Devoured the Gods

One Shot:

(A/N: Before we start I would like to say That this is an Au of mine and this One shot will have a Longer Detailed Version so Stay tune for that and I hope you guys like it)

---Written by Haru---

_______________

In the vast expanse of space, two individuals were seen clashing with tremendous force, a force that shook the entire universe.

The two had been fighting for an unknown duration, and with each clash of their swords, they released intense shockwaves that destroyed planets and Stars from afar.

Their Fight is so Intense that even the Fabric of Space and Time got Destropted.

The energy they unleashed was strong enough to terraform a world, using their magical energy as a source of power.

"You have no soul!" the person with silver-blueish hair exclaimed.

"That is why I have no fear," the other being replied. His eyes glowed in deep crimson as he swing his right hand and aimed at the person with silver-blueish hair.

These beings, who surpassed even the gods, were known as Rimuru Tempest, the Chaos Creator, and Ivaraj, the Chaos Dragon. Ivaraj had been freed from his seal and obtained a human body and his own ego, making him ten times stronger than when he was sealed by Veldanava, the Star Dragon King himself.

"Let's enjoy this moment, Chaos Creator, for this might be your last," Ivaraj said as he grew a pair of black wings on his back.

Rimuru remained silent, and just continue to look down.

"What's this? Have you lost hope already? Or are you starting to get scared? Don't worry, once I'm done with you, everything in existence will also perish," Ivaraj taunted as he launched himself towards Rimuru, attempting to stab him with his hands.

But before he could reach Rimuru, something unexpected happened.

"Gotcha... Devour him, Azathoth," a dark purple smoke with tiny white dots appeared from Rimuru's left hand and began swallowing Ivaraj.

"NOOOOO... THIS CAN'T BE..." Ivaraj tried to fight back, but to no avail.

"I WILL GET MY REVENGE ON YOU, RIMURU TEMPEST!" Those were Ivaraj's last words as he disappeared from Excistance or atlest that's What it seems.

"It's finally over," Rimuru said, heaving a sigh of relief.

<<Even if you say it's over, you still have a duty, Master. You have to clean up this mess,>> Ciel reminded.

Rimuru then looked at the surroundings and saw the destruction their battle had caused.

"Looks like I have to fix all of this," Rimuru said as he began repairing the damage in his multiverse.

***

For thousands of years, Rimuru spent his time fixing everything that had been damaged due to his fight with Ivaraj. Now, he was looking at the last planet that had been affected by their battle.

"Looks like this is the last place. After this, I will return to Tempest and live my life as I please," Rimuru said as he entered the planet's atmosphere and landed in a destroyed and abandoned city.

The once tall skyscrapers that were maintained by humans were now nothing but a destroyed and Ruined buildings.

"What happened to this world?" Rimuru wondered as he looked around and noticed that there was nothing but destruction.