😔 sorry

Hey guys I know it's been so long my grandmother passed away in April so I was so busy and I was starting to write the phase which was meant to be jennie's life in true beauty era with her cousin

But due to so much school work it's been so hard to write but I promise you guys I will come back soon . Just wait as there is an intermission as the phase 1 starts

In the phase 1 , I  missed some things that Jennie and jisoo will be in the class same as SEOJUN and Lee suho. Rose' and Lisa will be in the freshman year. And Jennie will be arriving to school before SEOJUN .

And there will be more characters in this era new ones 😜. And thank you so much for the support it's been 3. 25 k ,I never imagined it to go up like that. So thanks lovelibees

I also had a doubt is TAEMIAKLIN KITTIYANGUL is Kavin' s father name  or something else I really don't know this Thai custom thats why . And suggest some name and guess who will be their relatives mom ,dad , aunt etc.. and which era of drama are they going come from. And your fav drama.

And guys if your blink or army don't hate Jennie for the rumours about taehyung and her dating . They are adults they can do whatever they want , I am blink and I'm a OT4 . I really don't like everyone hating Jennie about it throughout the Instagram, YouTube and so much the other internet sites. and about the new show the idol,it's her choice to act in any type of show she like . She is an freakin adult stop insulting her she was acting remember that . And you keep complaining that she don't have any shoulder or ankle pain now . Is 1 minute dance or 1-2 hours of concert is stressful.

Pls don't hate idols , I don't want any other moon bin . We are the ones hurting them so please stop it . Share this of you can because my phone is literally hang .

Love you guys wait for me will come with new phase .

💗💗💗💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞❤️🖤❤️❤️💗💗❤️💗💛💞❤️💗💛🤣❤️🤣❤️💗❤️🤣❤️🤣❤️🤣❤️🤣❤️