𝐊𝐎𝐊𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐎 𝐗 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐌𝐀 - ☁︎

☾︎ 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 ☽︎
☾︎ 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐔 ☽︎
☾︎ 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 : dddddouma ☽︎

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

Boring, the day and night always, boring. Nothing for him to do other than sit there and listen to his stupid followers and their sob stories.

How pathetic they were, some stupid men and women who worshipped him like a god from above. But he wasn't and never will be.

After another night of complaining and giving stupid advice, he finally got a break and some rest. He stood up, but before he could go anywhere a soft knock was heard at the door.

He sighed and assumed it was probably some lady trying to do stupid things, maybe he could eat her if it was a woman. He was craving some flesh at the moment.

He hopped up and walked to the door, his feet making soft noises as he quickly went over and opened it, only to be met with someone taller than him, and not a female.

The person then just walked in and quickly closed the door and locked it, turning to the blonde male who looked up at them. Soon realizing it was Uppermoon one, and a grin made its way on his lips.

"Ah! Kokushibo-dono! What brings you here to my place?" Douma asked, his tone changing to his usual high voice. Making the taller male just roll his eyes a bit.

Kokushibo fixated all his eyes on Douma, blinking softly before speaking in a flat and quiet voice. "Because... I needed, shelter... from the, morning." He mumbled and closed his eyes for a moment, hearing Douma's higher pitched voice ring out again.

"Oh! It's daylight already? Aw, I was hoping to go out and hunt before sunrise." His tone changed into a fake disappointed way, making Kokushibo just ignore him.

He then looked around, noticing how everything in the cult room was expensive looking, and nice. Soon he watched Douma who just plopped back down into his orange, beanbag looking seat.

The other didn't know what it was, but would admit that it looked comfortable.

Kokushibo slowly made his way where Douma was, sitting on the floor next to where Douma was as he closed his eyes.

The blonde looked at the taller man, smiling still as he watched the other.

Creepy..

But that was just how Douma was, staring and always having that fake, creepy smile that made almost everyone uneasy.

Uppermoon one just looked away slowly, feeling awkward and uncomfortable with how he was being stared at.

Douma then looked away, taking his big hat off and setting it in his lap as he messed with it. Trailing his fingers on it as he hummed.

They both sat there, in silence.

Awkward, silence.

Nothing to do since the sun was still up, Douma was growing incredibly bored as he groaned and laid back.

Kokushibo ignored him, humming as he tapped his finger on his leg.
Douma then looked at Kokushibo, with no expression as he stared at him.

"Wanna make out?"

Kokushibo froze, feeling a small heat in his body and didn't know what it was. He looked at Douma, all six of his eyes laced with confusion and embarrassment.

Had he heard him right?

"What...?"

His voice was still that same monotonous volume, but with a hint of curiosity as he looked at the ice demon who grinned.