the prologue

(𝙰/𝚗: 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝟹 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜)

𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

It was a the afternoon durring the fall and skid and pump were playing tag in pump's backyard.

The two would be playing for at least 3 hours just messing around and stuff, simple fun.

"Hmm, what should we do now"

Skid would ask pump just slightly bored of playing tag.

"Wanna draw-"

Pump would say but he heard something fall onto the ground nearby.

Skid would walk past pump and pump would follow him as the two tudu over and see that there was the eyes of the universe, small and about the size of a cat.

Pump looked directly into the eyes which had given pump some sort of blue eyes but that seems only for a moment as his eyes went back to its normal color.

"What is that"

Skid asked pump confused about what the hell was on the ground in front of them.

"It looks like a red cat with a lot of eyes, or something like that"

Pump would say before deciding to pick it up.

"Do you think it's a plushie"

Skid would ask pump. But just then it would blink and move it's uh, snake arms.

"Well I guess that answers that question"

Skid would say.

"What are you sacks of flesh"

The eyes would say trying to get out of pump's grasp but pump just held onto it.

"It talks! It talks!"

Skid would say to pump hyped up and excited.

"Well I am skid, this is pump, who are you"

Skid would say Introducing himself and pump to the eyes of the universe.

"I am the eyes of the universe"

It would say to the two.

"That's nice how about we just call you 'eyes' sounds, good"

Pump would say to the eyes and even if he said no pump would just call him 'eyes' anyways.

"Let's take it inside so we can go draw with it"

Skid would say to pump and pump would nod in agreement as the two rushed inside towards pump's room.

The two would run into Susie who saw the eyes in pump's arms

"What is that"

Susie would say questioning what pump was holding as it looks like a oversized work or something.

"Uh, well it's a plushie"

Pump would say to Susie choosing to lie about the eyes of the Universe being alive.

Susie wouldn't really question this further and just walked passed the two. Pump and skid would then go to his room where the two would draw but no before placing the eyes of the universe down on the floor of his room to go look around.

Skid and pump drew stuff like the eyes and alligators, just normal stuff kids draw. The eyes would however be trying to get out of the the window but skid just took noticed and grabbed him and placed him back on the floor and shut the open window.

About another 2 hours pass by and it's time for skid to go home as lila would arrive at the door to go pick up skid.

While skid was gone pump could now look at and actually figure out what the eyes actually were.

Pump tried to see if could act like a cat which it just did not care for pump so it kept trying to leave at any given chance.

Pump eventually noticed that it didn't want to be with him.

"You can just go, I'm not gonna try and keep you here"

Pump would say sadden. The eyes looked at pump for a moment and thought about how hard it would to get back to the mansion in this state so the eyes decided to stay.

"I, won't leave"

The eyes would say to pump hesitant about it. Tho it would be best for the eyes to leave it probably wouldn't be able to get back to the mansion at this point so it's not worth the risk of leaving in the moment.

Pump seemed happy that the eyes would be staying.

"Horray. I have this bag I could carry you around in"

Pump would show off the bag to the eyes. It was a brown bag that seemed to be somewhat a purse but also not a purse, it could carry the eyes around in basically.

"You could add a star onto it"

The eyes would suggest looking around pump's to before seeing a random sticker shaped like a star on the ground and sticking it onto pump's bag.

"That makes it look much better, thanks"

Pump would say cheerfully as the eyes not only stayed around but actually appreciated the and improved upon the bag pump had got out for it.

"Hm, well it's late, I'm going to bed but you can sleep at the bottom on the bed or in the bag"

Pump said to the eyes as he would get into bed.

The eyes chose to sleep in the bag and actually liked sleeping in the bag, as strange as it was.

The two would go to bed tho I'm sure the eyes probably chillied in the bag instead if actually sleeping, the eyes would look around pump's house a bit before eventually going back to pump's room and back into the bag.

[𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎]

(𝙰/𝚗:𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚞, 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢)